FMIC Installed !!

F body fmic

I wish i knew computers like i know cars. It took me for ever to put that picture on the post. I can tell you better and quicker. I removed the hood latch and brackets. The ic went right down in the front. I had to trim 1/4" off each side of the ic though, and i made 2 brackets out of 1"angel flat bar, 12" long, that i got at home depot . Cut the 12" piece in half, used one on each side. If you Look at the pic, you can see the brackets sticking up on each side by the headlights. It took a lot of time to make the brackets bolt up to the three bolts on the inside, and it looks easier than it was. but it isn't going anywhere. its part of the car now, lol. Hope that helps. ;) Looking at the pic, you can see the right side of the IC pipe can be removed. The left side has to be removed from the turbo and must be removed with the intercooler. I will change that soon so you dont have to remove the IC if you have to remove the radiator.

\Where can I get the 3" "U" bends ,was there a stock number on them... thanks

--Oh I picked up the same intercooler from Ebay for $119 :D :D brand new and polished ,,cant beat that.... :biggrin: :biggrin: