FMIC, Double Pumper, Valve Covers

Do you have any wiring diagrams for the Hobbs switch section of the wiring harness? I need a copy or directions how to wire it up.

All PMs answered. and yes the valve covers are 100 shipped. thanks..

oh, and sorry for taking so long to respond. i dont have internet access at home, so i have to run to the library when time is available to use the 'net.. sorry. :D

All PMs answered. and yes the valve covers are 100 shipped. thanks..

oh, and sorry for taking so long to respond. i dont have internet access at home, so i have to run to the library when time is available to use the 'net.. sorry. :D

i am no genious but if those are the circumstances why don't you post that in the ad or better yet post that along your phone #??????

i am still interested and can paypal. my # is below let us know what to do?

sorry, but ive just been extremely busy. my job keeps me on my toes all day long. and for a few dollars, im not going to make it my number one priority to run to the computer. the valve covers are still available. if not i can always give them to a buick buddy or hang them on my garage. sorry for the wait. but please, unless your walking in my shoes, theres no need to kick up dirt my way. thanks to all, and yet again , i apoligize for the wait. and also, i dont like posting up my phone number for everyone to see and used. yet again, i apoligize and thanks to all the buyers... :biggrin: