FMIC, Double Pumper, Valve Covers

ROYAL_6

Hy-Tech Front Mount Inner-Cooler: $475 (o.b.o)
(3 Inch Piping)

ATR In-Tank Double Pumper: $450 (o.b.o)
(Comes with harness, relay, fuse and hobbs switch)

Buick Turbo-6 Valve Covers: $125
(Comes with K&N Breathers)

PM me or email me if you have any questions or concerns. I will answer all questions to the best of my knowledge and abilities. All parts are in good working condition. All parts are sold "As-Is". Please serious inquiries ONLY.

pics.....

Attachments

• DSC00670.jpg
    DSC00670.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 918
  • DSC00668.jpg
    DSC00668.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 916
pics of valve covers...

Attachments

• DSC00665.jpg
    DSC00665.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 916
  • DSC00667.jpg
    DSC00667.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 915
Does the fmic include all mounting hardware? Any modification required to a stock setup?? Any pics of it on the car to see the size??

Thanks
Jeremy

Does the fmic include all mounting hardware? Any modification required to a stock setup?? Any pics of it on the car to see the size??

Thanks
Jeremy

what ever you see on the pic, thats what you get.. :biggrin: dont really need any mounting hard ware. and no modifications needed to run on a stock set up. if you are runing the stock throttle body, than you will need a "step-down" inlet hose from a 3" to a 2 and a half i believe. from the 3" piping to the throttle body.. but if you are runing a 70mm throttle than you are good to go.. i can take some mesurements for you. but currently no pics with it on the car. as you can see its already off. let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. thanks for the interest.

whats it take to get it shipped to 60436 (Joliet, Illinois)?? if your close maybe we can meet... not sure where you are located tho

thanks
Jeremy

dont know. how about you send an extra 20 dollars and we call it even. im sure the price for shipping will be much more than that cuz of the weight, but ill take care of the rest.. thanks.. let me know if we have a deal.

Valve covers

Interested in the covers are these tall and will they clear 1.65 roller rockers champion iron heads??? Price shipped to 33317

Interested in the covers are these tall and will they clear 1.65 roller rockers champion iron heads??? Price shipped to 33317

Valve covers will clear roller rockers. im currently dealing with some one about the valve covers. ill let you know if the deal falls through. thanks.