Florida Turbo Trans Am #966 For Sale - $9,500

Yes, car is still available and I do not have the original decals.. There is a company that reproduces them if you like..

Thanks, Dave

Awesome. Last question... think it would make a drive to Los Angeles lol? I'm a serious buyer but there us a Grand National I bought in November STILL waiting for a dispatcher to get and bring out. I have family in SW FL and friends in Orlando so I'd just make a trip of it. I'd call but I'm out of country until the 26th.

Oh, is headliner OEM replacement? Any pics of the paint work you say it needs (besides fender)? Thanks!

Awesome. Last question... think it would make a drive to Los Angeles lol? I'm a serious buyer but there us a Grand National I bought in November STILL waiting for a dispatcher to get and bring out. I have family in SW FL and friends in Orlando so I'd just make a trip of it. I'd call but I'm out of country until the 26th.

Oh, is headliner OEM replacement? Any pics of the paint work you say it needs (besides fender)? Thanks!

It probably would however I do not suggest it. :) I am a little over 2 hours south east of Orlando. I am not sure about the headliner being OEM and as far as paint work needed depends on if you want a show car or nice driver.. It has typical wear of a 130k mile car. Original rear spoiler has paint cracks as well.

Dave

That car is a steal. You can't buy a decent GN for 9500$ and the TTAs are quite rarer. I'd pick it up but I already have a cloth car and 87 GN. Wish I had a bigger garage.