Floor shifter

I have the b&m quicksilver, but use a button on the stearing wheel for the release.

The stage right trans brake is shifter activated not electronic so I would need a shifter that would engage first but would be able to be shifted directly to 3rd/drive without stopping in 2nd

I know there are people using the stage right brake!? Maybe try posting in the general forum, you may get a better response.
As a note, the q-silver can be used as a straight gate or a ratchet shifter, but the straight gate is D-only.

The stage right trans brake is shifter activated not electronic so I would need a shifter that would engage first but would be able to be shifted directly to 3rd/drive without stopping in 2nd
There is a detent plate you can get for the stock shifter that will go from low to drive. GBody sells them.

Bryan

stock shifter with modified detent plate works , stagerites originally came with the detent plate but its really hard on the shift cables , aftermarket cables dont last long make sure you have an original GM cable and carry a spare

you shouldnt need to go to 3rd (drive) ..i always manually shifted the 2-3 and sometimes 3-4 at 120mph on short tires and i didnt run the stageright plate i modified my original with a step so it couldn't accidentally go to neutral (will scare the crap out of you if you hit neutral at WOT and if you dont have a rev limiter it might finish off your motor ) . I set the jrod up so i had to click the button for OD . also rigged a leaf switch to passenger side of it to activate a 2-step when on brake

after all that ..you have a column shift.. the quicksilver is the best and you wont be braking any cables and it fits cleanly on the floor with some trimming to the console escutcheon they include

A friend of mine says he knows what to do to make the column shifter work, i just didnt know if i wanted to go that route or not