floor pans

Preston87GN

My floor pans need replacing..so any ideas...anybody have both sides front and rear. this is one thing holding me back from getting this on the road. pm me if you have anything..i live in NewHanmpshire 03860

You can buy repo's new. They come in two sides Drivers and Passenger full length.

Greg

Junkyard dogs....

I am fairly positive that Cutlass 81-88 floor pans are the same. Also maybe Grand Prix and Monte. There may be some info in the 'Junkyard dogs' area.

I am replacing my floor pans and if I didn't already have the aftermarket pans mentioned above I would be checking out a local guy who has a complete rust free Cutty floor for $175, so look around your area. On the plus side the seat mounts you need might be on the used part.

Front pass floor

I have the front pass side for sale cut from a monte ls. I'd take 110 for it plus shipping Daniel

Attachments

• pass front floor.jpg
    pass front floor.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 82
re:floor pan

i have one in CT 06492 if you want to come cut it out for $120.00 bring a cutting tool with blades. It usually takes about $10-50 dollars worth of sawzall blades depending how many you break.....Dave

I bought repro ones for my Hurst Olds for $175 per side off this guy JMAC442@AOL.COM. He's in Rhode Island and sells G body parts mostly for Oldsmobiles (but the floorpans are interchangable). I couldn't find them cheaper when I was looking anyway. He runs an add for Olds parts in the Want Advertiser all the time.

floor pan

I have a good full passenger side pan out of a white regal. 100 plus actual shippnig costs ....