Floor Pan Plugs


Hi All,

I recently replaced the rear floor pans in my car as well as primed/sealed the entire pan (front to back including under the rear seats). In the process of doing so I removed all 4 plugs; the two in the foot well for rear passengers and also the small circular two under the rear seats. I can't for the life of me find where I put the circular plugs under the rear seat...anyone know what they are called or where to purchase new ones? Everyone seems to sell the oval shaped ones for the passenger footwells, but I can't find the plugs for under the seat.



Texas, Where are you from
Not sure but I might have some used ones if interested. I cut a car up last summer so it might have a pair in those floor boards .
Lmk and I will check