Flexalite oil cooler w/fan, brackets etc.

highpsi87

Twisted obsession
Bought this several years back and has worked well but not with the new intercooler I purchased. Might have driven with it 2000 miles. It comes with brackets to mount it between the radiator support and front bumper. This set up will require a modified/removed bumper support. The cooler is positioned at about a 45* angle with more than 1/2 of it below the bumper for air flow without the fan assist. I fabed the outlet shroud to direct the air under the Precision front mount and is included. I have no paperwork from the original purchase and could not see a part # on the cooler, but the size and description match with the link below. -6 AN fittings not included.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/flx-45951

$180 shipped
20130906_150311.jpg
20130906_150611.jpg
20130906_150349.jpg

Waiting to hear back from BOP Nutt, if he doesn't want it maybe we could work something out.

Ok and if bop wants to separate could work as well. Do you have a part # for fan or have dimensions. Want to make sure it fits my cooler. Thx so much

At work for a while yet but I measured it at the time of posting and found that it was the same dimensions as the one shown in the Summit link above (10.5 X 15 X 4.5)

I'm sorry, but I decided to pass. I found a High efficiency Plate and Fin design that i'm going with. Thanks

IS COMPLETE COOLER ANS SCOOP STILL AVALIBLE ALSO DOES IT COME WITH FITTINGS FOR TRANS

IS COMPLETE COOLER ANS SCOOP STILL AVALIBLE ALSO DOES IT COME WITH FITTINGS FOR TRANS