flex plate bolts?

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
I'm putting my car back together this week after 15 yrs...flex plate bolts are mia, and I wanted to upgrade anyway...so I need the thread, length, etc...also the torque convertor bolts too. what are they?

much thanx in advance!

I was thinking a new set of $10 grade 8 bolts would be just as good as $50 of pretty ARP bolts. I guess not?

I'm putting my car back together this week after 15 yrs...flex plate bolts are mia, and I wanted to upgrade anyway...so I need the thread, length, etc...also the torque convertor bolts too. what are they?

much thanx in advance!
Whatever bolts you use always make sure you check the depth against the bolt length, because if you don't, and they are even a hair too long, it will ruin the converter if running a lockup style because it will dimple the converter cover where the clutch rides, and it will smoke the converter clutch. seen this more than a few times coming thru my shop.

Anyone know if the 2 items I found are the right ones? Trying to get this project going and I know that's the 1st thing the shop is asking me for.