flex fuel sensor part# 12570260 and pigtail

grey racer

livin the dream
for 1986 GN going to e85.... cost new $277 on amazon.com. for acdelco unit.
anyone have one for sale used or new with pigtail. pretty sure the acdelco is the correct unit.
Anyone with knowledge of this would be greatly appreciated...thanks. FYI GN has xfi.....
e85 station 4 miles from my house...:)

Can't you just use a e-85 chip?
i think the sensor actually detects percentage of E85/Alcohol for blends and adjusts accordingly.... just in case you don't have E85 and use regular gas.... i think White racing has done installs ...

I understand what the sensor does...just want to know if anyone has one for sale and if the acdelco would be the applicable unit.
Also would like to know if anyone has a used applicable gm sensor part # 12570260 and maybe pigtail also.
Appreciate the input tho.... just don't want to buy the wrong parts....

Found in these a trip to the junk yard might be best.
CHEVROLET S10 PICKUP (2000 - 2002)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 (2002 - 2005)
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500 (2003 - 2005)
CHEVROLET TAHOE 2002

GMC SIERRA 1500 (2002 - 2005)
GMC SONOMA (2000 - 2002)
GMC YUKON (2002 - 2005)
GMC YUKON XL 1500 2005

I understand what the sensor does...just want to know if anyone has one for sale and if the acdelco would be the applicable unit.
Also would like to know if anyone has a used applicable gm sensor part # 12570260 and maybe pigtail also.
Appreciate the input tho.... just don't want to buy the wrong parts....
yeah - figured YOU did.... it was directed at the other comment... anyway, like mentioned White Racing might have some insight on what parts to buy, so you dont waste any money...

aaron

yeah - figured YOU did.... it was directed at the other comment... anyway, like mentioned White Racing might have some insight on what parts to buy, so you dont waste any money...

aaron
Yeah, thanks Aaron, probably going with the ACDELCO and buy the pigtail locally.. Cal H. will be programing the xfi once the install is complete.
Should be pretty tits if everything works as planned....

Yeah, thanks Aaron, probably going with the ACDELCO and buy the pigtail locally.. Cal H. will be programing the xfi once the install is complete.
Should be pretty tits if everything works as planned....
keep us posted - sounds awesome!

aaron