FL 86 T-Type RARE OPTIONS

BoostCrzy

I have decided to test the waters on letting go of my T-Type....she has served me perfectly well but I cant stand completing projects(to a point) and not moving on to something else...

Heres what I have:

Gray 1986 Buick T-type
T-tops
Leather buckets
digital dash(works perfect)
Electronic touch climate control(works perfect)
column shift
Opera lighting

Engine Mods:
Precision 6262 turbo (4in inlet)
42lb Lightning injectors
Turbo tweak chip
Hooker 2.5 downpipe
Hooker dual exhaust
Deltagate external wastegate
Racetronix fuel pump/hotwire
Alkycontrol Meth injection
AEM TruBoost EBC
PTE SMIC (intercooler)

Trans mods:
FULLY BUILT 2004r (Marvelmatic by Mike DeMarco)
ALL hard parts from PTS extreme
PTS Billet 911 converter (2700rpm)
PTS deep pan/scavenger pick-up
...this tranny is the real deal...over 10k miles of daily driving and not a fleck of clutch material or metal in the fluid...firm shifts and has gone 10.89@125mph without breaking a sweat.

Suspension/Wheels:

Race Engineering 90/10 front shocks(adjustable)
Race Engineering 50/50 rear shocks(adjustable)
MOOG springs
Air bags in rear springs
Kirban X-braces in trunk
Weld Draglites - 3.5in skinnies/8inch 3.5bs rears
Vaccum brake conversion

This car is the ULTIMATE daily driver 10 second semi-sleeper..haha...AND the most reliable car I have ever owned....:confused: I really do Love the car and am not truly motivated to sell...just putting it out there....:biggrin:

This car ROCKS.

I am looking to get 10k for the car out right or take a partial trade for a newer Dual sport/Supermoto bike (WR450f or DRZ400SM)....

Conatct - BoostCrzy@Gmail.com

Some pics:
IMG_0265.jpg

PA180147.jpg

PA260153.jpg

PA180151.jpg

PA180150.jpg

T-TYPEengine.gif

PIC-0102.jpg

very little rust....back right corner of trunk......paint is so so....I wouldnt repaint it quite yet....but its not perfect...I would say its a 6 out of 10 for paint....

wow thats a cheap price for a quick car... Im sure it cost you more then double to make it the way it is!!! Why so cheap?

wow thats a cheap price for a quick car... Im sure it cost you more then double to make it the way it is!!! Why so cheap?

I really think its a good deal too!!...I just hate haggling and being low-balled so I figured this was a fair starting point to move the car quick...I have recieved quite a few offers so far....but not my asking price...close though!....I am not in desperate times or needing cash...so I'm just going to get my asking price or not sell her....easy deal...no stress!... ;)

Sounds like a man who knows what the cars are selling for today. I think it is a fairly priced car. As he knows, it needs paint. Probably a great driving/running car but again, it has the paint issue. Been a bunch of discussions about this lately.

Looking for a car that runs better than it looks? Want to kick some azz on the street?
This is a great deal for someone who isn't looking for a showcar, just wants to beat up on some ZR-1s :D

GLWS. bump for a Great car for the price.

i have a 2009 gsxr 1000--2000 miles --like new--3.5 years left on warranty--blue and grey--interested?

or , we could race for pinks--lol

ha!....now that sounds fun!...

......I'm really looking for a supermoto...not a sportbike....but thanks for the offer...Gixxers 1000's are AWESOME!....

Thanks for the bump icepicker62!....

One more thing I forgot to mention..... A/C WORKS!..... ;)

Id be interested, but I'm thinking 10's is a little fast for me... Or is it... :D

HAHA......well...it does have a boost controller....you can have 12's...11's...or 10's all at the touch of a button!

Ooooh. I like. But are you interested in any trades besides bikes? Maybe a quad, or Large tractors? I wish I had a bike to trade..

...wish I was....but I am really looking to get a Supermoto bike....so unfortunately no trades otherwise....thanks for the offer though!

Still have the quad if you change your mind. Just thought I would let you know :D.

Nix

TTT for a great deal on a proven car. All the best with the sale Jack, I hate to see you sell it.

Regards,
Shev