Fiscus!!! Runs 8.34 @167

baadgn

TSO Champion Dave Fiscus Went to the track today and it wasn't Cecil county and Ran 8.34 @167 on Drag Radials!!!!!!!!! The 2 Fastest stock suspension buick's both have T/A block Motors controlled by XFI and built by RPE!!! Congrats Dave Job well done Finally It all came together. Till Next Week That is, hehehe :)

I'm mad. I took my car to the other local track Saturday, so I missed this run:mad: Congrats Dave!

I am pretty sure it was still the GT47/88 unless he just changed it.

8.34 at 167

Congrats to dave!!! Thats simply gettin it done!!! 167???:eek: I know where Im look for MPH next year!!! Good luck to you Tony. Mike:cool:

Based on the information on the last two passes, I beleive there's a little more left in it :eek: Dave's got all winter to fix a few little issues and should come out strong next year. When Tony runs the big number, Dave will have the incentive he needs to get it done :)
FWIW: He weighed 3520 and the density altitude was 2200 feet.

Congrats Dave... I was hoping the PTC convertor I sent you would help.

Great Job!

Based on the information on the last two passes, I beleive there's a little more left in it :eek: Dave's got all winter to fix a few little issues and should come out strong next year. When Tony runs the big number, Dave will have the incentive he needs to get it done :)
FWIW: He weighed 3520 and the density altitude was 2200 feet.

Cal,

I don't know if this continues next year there maybe a weight penalty for XFI equipped cars :eek:

Cal,

I don't know if this continues next year there maybe a weight penalty for XFI equipped cars :eek:

I don't know about penalty, they will probably be OUTLAWED!!!! :eek:

You know what they say about the fast guys, heck, one crybaby was bitching about my Chassis cert at Cecil, so I wonder where he is now? :confused: