Fiscus!!! Runs 8.34 @167

Cal,

I don't know if this continues next year there maybe a weight penalty for XFI equipped cars :eek:

LOL! BG is going to be very interesting next year. As fast as Dave, Ted, Avon, and Dan have gone and with Tony bringing his car back out, I think Gary Harmon may have some new competition in TSL.
BTW: Gary Harmon ran in the 8's in TSL trim at Reynolds, so if any TSO guys jump to TSL they still need to be on their game.

I predict an 8.19 or better BEFORE the season is over. Especially with the new turbos that are coming out. Oops, did I say that?

I don't know about penalty, they will probably be OUTLAWED!!!! :eek:

You know what they say about the fast guys, heck, one crybaby was bitching about my Chassis cert at Cecil, so I wonder where he is now? :confused:

Good point it seems that most of the fast guys will have to be 25.5 now unless
they still have time left on their sportsman certification.
I was quoted about $6 for a 25.5 cage from scratch here in California,
what are the going rates where you guys are from?

I don't know about penalty, they will probably be OUTLAWED!!!! :eek:

Thats par for the course, Can't wait till rules discusion comes up be lots of (Cry Babies). Good thing is they will be easy to spot they wont be driving Grand Nationals ;)

John, If it is only six dollars to have a car done to 25.5 spec out by you I am thinking it would be way cheaper for us just to ship our cars out to you and have them done. Hey just poking at you for some fun.
Take care, Kip

Based on the information on the last two passes, I beleive there's a little more left in it :eek: Dave's got all winter to fix a few little issues and should come out strong next year. When Tony runs the big number, Dave will have the incentive he needs to get it done :)
FWIW: He weighed 3520 and the density altitude was 2200 feet.

This car has issues? and weighs 3520?? WOW, that is nuts. I cant believe that. what kind of brakes does a car like this have? congratulations on that pass man. I cant imagine how fast this car is going to be, without these 'issues'.

Yes, there are a few things that i want to sort out over the winter. Nothing major but some things that should help the car go faster. The brakes are aerospace discs all around but most times I need the parachute to help out a little.

Dave Fiscus

A parachute...thats just crazy. When you see someone ask in here "how do those 83 pound injectors handle" you know theyre bad, but when PARACHUTE installation questions are being asked, well thats just plain stupid. Is there some sort of special pilots license needed to go that fast? I cant believe the government hasnt put that out yet. Hell, if you need a stupid 'orv' 'license' just to go off a stupid path in the forest, im sure youre going to need a special license for that car lol.

Oh yea, and 'drag radials'... Exactly what kind radials were you using, to bust off such a rediculous time? You mean you could have had a stickier tire yet? And how stock was your suspension?