First kill yesterday

BARRACUDA1968

I have a friend with a 69 Camaro, 383 stroker 4.11 gear 3000 stall and nitto's. Overheard him say he wanted a piece of the Grand National the other day. His cars no joke around here but I don't think he fully understands how these cars work or at least mine. I'm running minimum boost right now at 16/17, all logs looked good so I figured I'd look him up when I heard he was cruising down to a fish fry.

I left on zero boost and he got out on me but once I got in to the boost a little it was all over. We did this about 3 times and when I got out with some boost I never saw him.

I hope this link to my facebook page works. There's a video there. I'm trying to upload it to youtube via my phone but it's not working yet. If you see the video watch in my drivers side mirror. You can see how fast I pulled him and no he didn't let out.

https://www.facebook.com/brett.johnson.1610092

I only have it on my phone and tried to get it to my computer. Doesn't work for some reason. My phone won't upload it to youtube either so I gave up. It was a good race too. For me.

You can use Dropbox to move files/folders from phone/tab/computer to any other.

Sounds like another guy learned a lesson about turbos & torque :whistle: ... and your GN probably only outweighs a 69 Camaro by 500 lbs? Nice work :cool: