First Kill, GTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by J Speak
Telegraph and Joy, Saturday. I will show you my buddies 500 hp Lightning I beat last weekend. So you better bring more than 208 hp. If you want me to make it fair I will put 3 of your ricer friends in my car when I race you:eek:

Listen genious. My post was written pretty slow, seeing as you did't know what DSM meant, so i figured you woulnd't know what nx was, hp was. nor what a b18 was.

sure i'll go to tele and joy. you know were there are atleast 10-15 GN's. Which all look the same. Yea, and which gets broken up atleast every 15-20 minutes. The cops aren't stupid out there man. Your going to end up with a ticket. And your going to have to sell that gn.

I don't hang out with the assclowns down at bishop park. You can prolly catch me down there every now and then dropping of parts from the shop. But all those kids down there are ****ing ass's. Body kits, primer , wings , and ****ing airbags.

Thats not me, i hate that ****, and i have never owned a single piece of rice ever. I hate my car, i hate all my honda's. But for some reason i keep going back to them. Build them, then i go off and sell it.

But anywho, like i said. Meet me out somewere tonight or during the week sometime just post a time and day. If i ain't working, bottle filled or not. I will meet up with ya.

Doubt the 500hp lighting kill though.

I love guys like Mr. T! All mouth, no sack!

Hey Mr. T, if you come to Vegas in November for the GN Finals, let me know...

I want to see a real live walkin, talkin rectum!

Originally posted by rose1mr
I love guys like Mr. T! All mouth, no sack!

Hey Mr. T, if you come to Vegas in November for the GN Finals, let me know...

I want to see a real live walkin, talkin rectum!

My God, you are as dumb here as you are on the other board. Perhaps, more idiotic.

No sack? I told him when and where I'll be. How is that sackless?
Or do you figure simply because he offered a street race 300 miles from my home that I am an ass for not accepting? At least my challenge is in his own backyard...

How about this: Drive from Las Vegas to Toronto and I'll cook you a couple of burgers before I kick your ass at the track. What? The drive is too far for you?

Pansy.

You seem to be talking a lot of garbage.
Honestly. You have no credibility on TB$.com, what makes you think you have any here?

dont mean to get in the middle of anything but why did mr t start mouthing a guy because me talked a little trash about a ricer? everyone knows there's a difference between a ricer and a
600 hp street driven supra.

Originally posted by jerrad
dont mean to get in the middle of anything but why did mr t start mouthing a guy because me talked a little trash about a ricer? everyone knows there's a difference between a ricer and a
600 hp street driven supra.

Because "J Speak" decided to be an ass-hat and be disrespectful, therefore I am calling him out.

What about a 460 whp MKIII Supra? Is that still good in your books? 'Cause we have one of those waiting, as well as some of those Datsun Stock Modifieds... ;)

dont get pissed at me. but he was saying ricers not all imports. there are plenty of imports that would spank about anything on the road but they dont have 300lbs of body kit, speakers,stickers, and neon. by the way whats the supra run in the 1/4? just wondering

by the way whats the supra run in the 1/4? just wondering

12.1 @ 117mph... slipping clutch (since fixed), and should be in the 11s the next time out on Drag Radials. It has: stock engine & cams, SP57 turbo, custom intake and exhaust manifolds, and 680cc injectors.

my buddy has a 88 supra with custom twins dont know what size though and he just cracked the block. is the mkIII like a 93 and up? does it have twins or did he swap them out for one big turbo?

my buddy has a 88 supra with custom twins dont know what size though and he just cracked the block. is the mkIII like a 93 and up? does it have twins or did he swap them out for one big turbo?

Its an '87 with a big single.

Originally posted by Mr. T
Alright Mr. Big talker... with your super cool Buick and hardass attitude, I have a proposition for you.

There is a race series at Milan called Under The Lights... why not drag that heap you think is so superior out to track and put your money where your mouth is. I know more than a few "ricers" who would be more than interested to take your money and pride.

Lemme know if you are interested. The next race is this weekend.

I'll be down from Toronto for the final race in October... and will gladly show you a quicker car. Not this stock GTO or parking lot rice which you seem to think is a worthy opponent.

This was your first post!! Why so hard on the guy? Is there some other problem here? We know people with fast cars too,but I'm not going to go there.
Nice way to treat a new TR owner.

Originally posted by Pat Adkins
This was your first post!! Why so hard on the guy? Is there some other problem here? We know people with fast cars too,but I'm not going to go there.
Nice way to treat a new TR owner.

What is so hard to understand...? "J Speak" adopted a superiority complex pretty quickly since he took possession, don't you think?
No other problems... just knocking his ego down a peg. :D

How else would you have me treat him? Coddle him, put him on pedestal, and make him a hero or mentor? F that.

He shot his mouth off, and I called him out...

I suggest you take him out for a couple of beers, drink up your resolve, and come out to Milan on October 2nd. And bring your cheque book. Because "J Speak" is writing ones is ass can't cash. ;)

I am going to check my Buick's glove box when I get home tonight... my superiority complex must be buried in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Go back & reread the first post. No superiority complex,just a guy sharing some fun he had in his newly aquired TR, then you jumped his butt.
He has a realitively stock TR not a twin turbo huffer.

What is so hard to understand...? "J Speak" adopted a superiority complex pretty quickly since he took possession, don't you think?
No other problems... just knocking his ego down a peg. :D

How else would you have me treat him? Coddle him, put him on pedestal, and make him a hero or mentor? F that.

He shot his mouth off, and I called him out...

I suggest you take him out for a couple of beers, drink up your resolve, and come out to Milan on October 2nd. And bring your cheque book. Because "J Speak" is writing ones is ass can't cash. ;)

I am going to check my Buick's glove box when I get home tonight... my superiority complex must be buried in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Damn Mr. T if anyone's coming off like an asshole it's YOU. He simply posted his kills & was messing around w/some fellow fast car enthusists' out there & here you come mouthing off. He can race & pick with whom he damn well pleases....Who are you, the race police? Take that crap to the next board. It's amazing how much **** 1 person can talk & they're 300 miles away....Relax, it's not that serious....:rolleyes:

T

Mr T..

It has nothing to do with being 300 miles away. I am not interested in racing you...nor am I interested in kicking your ass.

The point to my post, (I have to explain it, too dumb I guess to actually read it and figure it out) is that you talk alot. The guy wasnt being an ass, nor was he stuck up and someone needed to shut him up. He was being true to what we are all here for...our love for our Buicks! Now, if you cannot handle that, and feel people are too arrogant on this board, then perhaps another board with less arrogant people will serve your needs better.

So you feel better that you can bag on someone you arent face to face with...make you feel more like a man?

You got issues dude...and I dont think this board needs people like you! I have nothing to prove...my car will smoke most of whats out there. And those I cannot, more power to em.

What the hell are they putting in the water in Canada?

and just one more thing...MR T

Do you think I give a frogs fat ass what people on this or any other board think of me?

I have a 87 Buick Grand National with 19,000 miles on her. That is enough for me. I use this board and the people on it as a resource...not a way of life! Nor do I take what advice people give me as written in stone.

So save the credibility comments! Or at least tell em to someone who actually cares. Cause If I didnt post another thing on this board, or they threw me off...I wouldnt lose too much sleep.

Mr.T I offered the race because you implied you would be at Milan this weekend. I never said I had the fastest car but since you want to run your mouth bring your Turbo T, Monte Carslo SS, or your Ragamaro. We can race or are you going to get into the my buddies cousin sister car will beat you. If were going to call on using other peoples cars I will call my cousin to see if he will get his Pro comp car out. I will run you for 100 US thats like $500 canadian. Thanks everyone else for the support and seeing the simple fun behind the story. I'm sorry some people read into things to far. As far as dsm=eagle talon. Sorry you couldn't handle the joke.

J

Pat, you buddy has come off as a smack talking arrogant ass... that is where the problem lies.

He opened his mouth, and now I have offered to shut it for him (and have many others waiting in line for their turn).

Bring J Speak's 86 T-type to Milan and run it, just leave the excuses at home.

You now know how to rectify this... it is on your heads.

Calm down frances.....you are trying to call out an idiot and by acting like such a monster ass you are coming off as an even bigger idiot.

He's a kid....shooting off his mouth. What's your excuse?

Because "J Speak" decided to be an ass-hat and be disrespectful, therefore I am calling him out.

What about a 460 whp MKIII Supra? Is that still good in your books? 'Cause we have one of those waiting, as well as some of those Datsun Stock Modifieds... ;)

Why is it we all of a sudden. You were the one calling him out so leave the we crap out of it. You run your junk against his. The we's have nothing to do with it.

What's next...my dad can beat up your dad?

12.1 @ 117mph... slipping clutch (since fixed), and should be in the 11s the next time out on Drag Radials. It has: stock engine & cams, SP57 turbo, custom intake and exhaust manifolds, and 680cc injectors.

hahaha bring that **** to the BOP in Renyolds Georgia and see some fast cars. Then whip out your DSM or your killer 12sec supra or your TR and I'll hand you your azz. You just plainly jumped on this guy and you don't even have a fast car. I don't either but mine is faster than 12seconds. Mr.T=jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.