finishing my 87 ttop part out **more parts added on 8/27/2011**

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
I have too many parts and too many cars and my shop is a mess. So here is most of what is left from the 87 ttop gn i am parting out. Look at pics and make offers on stuff you see. There are alot of little things that someone may need. I need to move this stuff so what does not sell after a week from now goes to ebay. Even if you dont see it ask as it may be burried in the shop. I am always out in the shop working on projects so it may be better to call than to reply here, the choice is yours. Thanks
Greg 817 202 7258
Things i dont have for sale are :
hoods
headlight bezels
front air dams
front bumper
consoles
door panels
seats
dash shell but do have the smaller dash parts
steering wheel
steering colum
rear ends
i do have just the driver oem filler still very flexible needs paint
grills
header panels
seat belts
taillights
eng/trans

Dart 340 call me, to be honest i did forget about you and remembered once i found the door panels buried under boxes.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 759
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 762
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 760
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 755
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 757
Also have a bunch of wheels 4 sets. 1 set of 86 87 gn couple rusted a couple clean 1 set of 85 gn clean no curb rash 225 local 325 shipped I have to dismount tires. 2 sets of ttype wheels one set clean no paint in centers and one set clean with charcoal color in centers 225 local or 325 shipped again i have to dismount tires to ship. the 85 and one set of ttype have good tires if wanted for extra $

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 736
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 731
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 734
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 735
I need a straight rust free trunk for my 87 GN. What part of TX you in, and do you have the trunk?

I need a straight rust free trunk for my 87 GN. What part of TX you in, and do you have the trunk?

I am 30 min s of dallas, i have 1 trunk left it is the one on the car in pic, very minor surface rust under back lip nothing thru, black undernieth came of my 84 ttype. straight and clean $100.

Is that the dash harness laying there in thet trunk? How bad is it hacked up?
let me run out and look, it came out of that car and ran before i took it apart, i used the one out of the 85 gn parked next to it because it had the digital dash, this one is for a anolog cluster. I will be back in a minute.

it is hacked in the radio area, they cut the wires b4 the connector like the radio shops did back in the day b4 adapter harnesses. The driverside courtesy light had a jumper come off it, the top dash speaker wires have a different connector on them, there are 2 wires by the glovebox area with no connector. A couple of other minor jumpers tied in for power or light to something. I have pics if you want me to email them to you. I have another harness from the 87 ht gn i built and i will see how bad that one is. I may be able to take the 2 harnesses and make 1 nice one if they are too hacked up for you.
Greg

it is hacked in the radio area, they cut the wires b4 the connector like the radio shops did back in the day b4 adapter harnesses. The driverside courtesy light had a jumper come off it, the top dash speaker wires have a different connector on them, there are 2 wires by the glovebox area with no connector. A couple of other minor jumpers tied in for power or light to something. I have pics if you want me to email them to you. I have another harness from the 87 ht gn i built and i will see how bad that one is. I may be able to take the 2 harnesses and make 1 nice one if they are too hacked up for you.
Greg

No I'd rather buy the hacked one and make it cheaper :) I'm gonna use it for a transplant and modify it anyway. I just needed to know if there were major parts missing and/or cut to pieces. Radio ends are fine. Has it seen any rain laying in the car? Fuse box corroded up or anything like that? What's it worth shipped to KS?

It would be perfect for a transplant, no rain here for months, going on 40 days straight over 100, its as dry as a bone. I will box it and weigh it and get you a quote in the morning.

I finally got the shop clean. I needed the extra room because the other day while on my way home in the 87 gn i just built my car overheated. Computer said engine temp was 284 no temp light but ess light came on. So now i have to tear into it, so much for a clean shop. Turned out to be one of the throttle body hoses split from the inside out and shot water and rmi25 all over the engine bay. I started out with 4 gn,s that have been off the road for years. I am trying to build 2 to get back on the road again and after 4 months of getting 1 done this happens. If its not one thing its another. But anyways here are some more parts that i found laying around that i know i dont need to fix my car. Pm me a offer if you see something you need. Thanks
Greg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 596
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 597
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 595
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 593
How much for the passenger side kick panel (computer side) shipped to 63026? Do you have 2 of the door jamb vents in good shape? Thanks, John