Finished full restore 87 WE-4

The detail is just phenomenal on this car awesome craftsmanship . And where did you get those headlights my friend:cool:

Thanks everyone. The fine details are what makes a car stand out, so I had no choice but to lay under it for hours on end cleaning and fixing. I can't remember how many times I taped off sections to work on an specific area.
Anyway, I found my pics from when I first bought the car. These were the day I took it home back in 1998. Here are the before and after pics for ya. :)

IMG2.jpg

_JKW7587f.jpg

_JKW75702.jpg

_JKW75831.jpg

I'm sorry, I was never notified about any replies here. I got the headlights off eBay and were pretty cheap. They shine brighter, but with the tint on them now they are barely visible at night. I don't plan on driving it much and hardly any night driving so I'm not worried about that. If you go to ebay you'll see a ton of different style lights there.

Thanks guys. I can't wait for this winter. GNX full rear end going in, finish the detail work underneath the car, Possible role-cage (still unsure), and some go fast parts to match. I got a lot of work left, but should be fun! Trying to do it all myself, but that GNX rear kinda scares me a little, I don't want to mess it up.

MDavis, are you doing any cruise or show this weekend or next? Next weekend will be my last one before putting up the cars until next year.

This was a really nice cruise in last weekend. I like them when they are on the street of a downtown area and not in some parking lot of a restaurant.

IMG_8090.jpg

IMG_8089.jpg

Here is a car show in IL, I took the Buick and my Dad took our Fairlane.

_JKW7607.jpg

_JKW7608.jpg

MDavis, are you doing any cruise or show this weekend or next? Next weekend will be my last one before putting up the cars until next year.
I haven't heard of any. If I do this weekend would be the best one for me. My car is not car show ready, but I go to look. A cruise yes. If you know of either let me know.
I'm currently looking for a good paint guy to take care of that over the winter.

I'll talk with him this coming week and talk about your car. Just let me know what you want done. I have your number still so I'll text ya later.