Finialy found something worth while.

Friday May 28th 2004,

Ive only had my car for 6 days, i only got 1 kill. and that was tonight. Just the usual, a kid driving a honda civic with a huge wing. fartcan. and decals riding around with his girlfriend, i was minding my own business getting familiar with the neat lil lights and controlls of the gn, as ive never had one before.

He pulls up beside me, and i look at him, and look away thinking nothing of him. he revs it up. and gives me the old vin deisel nod. (caught it out of the corner of my eye, a ricer thing i guess?) He asked his girl friend (about 5'5 110lbs and very sexy. blonde hair and long legs) to CRANK, not roll. but CRANK down his window... Btw mine are down and the t-tops are in the trunk. and theres me playing with the raido. he yells over at me.

"Nice monte carlo!" I wasnt paying attention, becaue i thought there was a monte sitting behind me or something, and then it hit me,.. monte.. buick..? G-body?! wtf? then he yells at me "Hey you!!" I look over in confusion. and say "Huh?" He said Nice monte carlo real loud agian, im like, "uh.. sorry dude this isnt a monte carlo." Its a Buick Grand National" the person replys
"Never heard of it before." "You shoulda got a monte. those things are pimp with some 22s." and all this time im like "Please dont make me humiliate you in front of you gf" I kinda started to chuckle a bit after he threw another big rev,

He said "Whats that thing got in it? a 400?" "I said no.. its got a 231" He kinda paused a bit, with a confused look on his face. then i replied "Its got a v6" He said something to his gf and they both started laughing. he said "You wanna run em?"

The ignorance was music to my ears. So i said calmly, "You know its just extra were and tear on your car, and what are you going to get? Bragging rights? IF? and you probaly wont. beat me?"

This upset the dude as the laugher turned to silence, he said. "Man wtf, you think your car's that fast? wtf man, all you got is a v6. and you probaly weigh 4000lbs."

I said, ok ass you wanna race? I race for no less than 50 bucks, he said "I wanna see under your hood first!" and i said "I dont pop my hood to anything under 500 and if you beat me, ill let you pop my hood" his girl was really quiet, but he got even more with it, so i said, you got money?" He replied
"Yeah, and im about to have even more." I said "Let me call one of my friends up, and tell them to come out here and hold the money"

He knew i was serious, so he said alright, I called oe of my friends that was driving around that night, and all three of us pull in a parking lot, i gave 50 and he gave 50. so we went out to Rhino road, and lined them up, "I looked at the boost gage that was in the car,"

He and I, 1 long road, he had his girl come up and flag the race, i quickly spooled up to close to 1lb of boost, (not sure how much the tires can take, their not the originals but their something like 215 in front and 275 in rear, i THINK not sure, but anyway, i heard him reving around 5k, he launches pretty good, but no match for my 400 (est) tq that hit the ground, put me in the seat HARD,

i thought i was gonig to lose it, for a whille(car started sliding sideways til i let off) . then i see him probaly about 1000000000000000000000 Bus lengths behind me lol, and the funniest thing was he kept on goin, and turned off up the road, and left his GF at the starting line, i guess he forgot about her, I went back to the start, and his gf was standing there in shock, and i took my cash, i expected her to go berserk, and she kinda looked at me, and looked down,

I walked over to her side, and said, "You ok?" She said. "Yeah, sorry about him being a jerk, he tends to do that when hes around me." I said "Thats alright, but i dont think he wll be comming back, he seemed pretty upset."

She sad "Yeah but its HIS dam fault i told him not to race a turbo regal, i even told him it was turbo, i told him it was the fastest american car in the 80s" i looked at her with this WTF look on my face. and i said "uh.. you know what they are?" And she giggled a bit, and said, my uncle has one, and i am really into cars, i wanted a monte in the first place, but then i learned of the TR's, and ive wanted one since" im thinkin "well heelllllooo!!" and then i made a move.

"Can i offer you a ride home?" She replied "Yes, Id like that very much" We started talking for a bit and i kinda brought up the comment in a joking way, and i said "So how many times has your Boy friend raced for money?" and she looked at me and smiled. "What boy friend?" Im thinkin helll yeah!!

Then as were gong home she asked if i had a pen, i aid mabey lemme see, i reached in my pocket and got a pen, gave it to her, and started driving agian. she pulled out her note book, and started jotting things down, i thought nothing of it,.and didnt think it was any of my business.

Anyway as she got done, i noticed she was wiggling a bit and trying to adjust. then as we pulled up to her house, she said thanks for the ride, paused, looked at me and smiled, then got out, i said my good byes, thinkin i would never see her agian, and then i started my journy home. i saw that civic sitting in a parking lot with his lights on, i drove by and heturned them off, i got home, looked over and saw her note book thought **** she left it.

I picked it up, and opend it, It said

"Thanks for the ride sweetie, i really apreciate it, l
Love, Heather
Under her name, was her Number, and it also said
Call me sometime with a Heart symbol. then it said
P.S. If you ever want to see your pen agian, you will come
over to my house tomarrow, or the pen gets it!!!"

sorry for the long ass post, i just wanted to give all the deitals, and i am super excited! However i dont think they civic guy will like me too much. lol He sure lost it all didnt he? Money, respect, and his girl. Which i took them all, well mabey lol

God i love my car! btw this is my first time on this site! Thank god for the buick!!! and turbobuick.com!

Way to go.
Speaking of going, go get the pen....
Post pictures if you can (NOT of the pen either) :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

thats great, no better than great!!!!!!!!!!!!

beating a honda and gettign money out if it is great. picking up some girl because of your car is great too. put them together and you just had the best night anyone could ask for, or pretty close.

AWSOME STORY!

Keep up updated with that girl, i must say that i would of been really freaked out to when she said she knew what that car was. :eek:

Hey guys, got back from our first date, yep were together now, it was fast, she really the best thing happend to me since my car :)

Yeah we went out to the moveis and all, and everything is great!

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
I think that is the best kill story I have ever heard.

Good job man, good job.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Sweeet!

Originally posted by JadeMonkeyStang
So did you get the pen? How did it go? Did you get anything else? ;)

-Jade

No,.. she lost my pen :( :lol:

But its all good, i just been driving around today, and all, just got home from work. And i had a Race with my buddy, and his Formula Firebird. LS1 powerd. Headers intake exhaust. thats all i know of, anyway ill post the race in a new thread.

Thanks for the replys guys. This site is better than the SRTforums.com. and their pretty dam cool over there.