Finally

MAX PSI

After about a year and a half I finally made a pass in my car.
With a conservitive tune and launch it went 9.88 @137 with a 1.57 60'. Next pass I turned it up a little and cleaned up the VE table, it went 9.61@139 1.41 60' . The last pass I tuned it a little more and it spun a little but went 9.60 @141 1.47 60'. I was glad to see the mph come up but the track was going away and it was hot (95*). I decided to go home. As I was strapping it down they sprayed the track, just my luck.

Congrats Phil!!! Glad to have you back. Thanks for coming over and helping us with the car yesterday. I plan on changing out the crane box this weekend hopefully it will run again.:mad: I will let you know.

Congrats Phil!!! Glad to have you back. Thanks for coming over and helping us with the car yesterday. I plan on changing out the crane box this weekend hopefully it will run again.:mad: I will let you know.

Why dont you bring that car out to the buick midwest meet at Byron this saturday for some TNT.... I'll be handing out courtesy white stripes :D

Why dont you bring that car out to the buick midwest meet at Byron this saturday for some TNT.... I'll be handing out courtesy white stripes :D

I wish we could but the crane box took a poop and we are fixing an ugly dist. gear. Come to columbus we are handing out yellow stripes there:D
I think Phil is ready to hand some out too. Btw, have you ever priced a plastic dist gear? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish we could but the crane box took a poop and we are fixing an ugly dist. gear. Come to columbus we are handing out yellow stripes there:D
I think Phil is ready to hand some out too. Btw, have you ever priced a plastic dist gear? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hear those are rather pricey...

LOL....you were talking chit about my msd box too:p

The crane box took a crap? How did you have it wired up?
Plastic gear?? ;)