FINALLY!!!!! The Turbo Regal is road worthy

TakeAwayTheFear

I picked the car up last yr, and it had some problems that needed fixing. I trailered it from michigan back to missouri. When I got it home I had a hard time getting it to run, it would fire then die, and if you could get it warmed up it ran ok. Found a few vacuum leaks and replaced all the vacuum line I could find. Also did plugs, wires, 02, filter etc. and still she wanted to idle like a ****ing tractor till she came up to temp.... took the idle air control valve out, cleaned it, and that fixed it!!!! lol a lot of frustration for something so minor!

When I first brought the car home the powermaster brake system took a shit, so I had purchased a manual conversion to replace it with. When i started installing it a few months back I was more than unhappy with how it fit, so I took it off sold it and replaced with a new vacuum booster set up and it works great!!

Took her out last night for the first time and all was well till I came home from the gas station :/ the trans was acting up, shifting early and not down shifting. Found out is was prob related to the Tv cable. I adjusted it this morning and its perfect again!!!;-)

Thanks to all that shared some great info and tips on getting this car sorted out!!!

Ive wanted one of these cars since I was 17, 30 now and its more than I could of dreamed of.

here are a few pics

car has 54k miles and is stock minus cat delete, cat back and mafpipe