Finally in the 10's!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Barely......lol
I ran a couple 10.9's at 133mph with a 2.00 60ft time. (Nasty header leaks from new headers,need better clamps)
I was running 24psi with a converter I was driving right through.
The car weighs 3800 with me in it, approx what horsepower is this thing putting out?
My last run I coasted to a 12.05 due to input shaft breakage as soon as I hit my lockup button....:D

Barely......lol
I ran a couple 10.9's at 133mph with a 2.00 60ft time. (Nasty header leaks from new headers,need better clamps)
The car weighs 3800 with me in it, approx what horsepower is this thing putting out?
My last run I coasted to a 12.05 due to input shaft breakage as soon as I hit my lockup button....:D

Congrat`s!
133 is just a couple over what you need for the 10`s:wink:
That is a solid mph for 24 psi.

What converter are you using? If it is a Vig, do yourself a favor, and put all the billet goodies in there.

Brian

The converter is a 9/11 style. It drops no rpm at all past 1st gear, just sits at 5900rpm until I lock the converter. I will be looking into a real tranny and converter soon....:smile:

Barely......lol

Wow congratulations and sorry.
It looks like 697HP with that weight and mph.
You should pick up a lot with a converter change!

Wow congratulations and sorry.
It looks like 697HP with that weight and mph.
You should pick up a lot with a converter change!

I guess we will find out real soon! My Lonnie Diers tranny and 5 disc Vig are on their way into the car. :cool:

Hey Sean, some guys run 9's with that kind of mph, wha's your excuse???:eek: LOL

I stay in the 10's to keep your bank account in check....:biggrin: