Finally got it started, now no fuel pressure

With the key in the forward position is there supposed to he fuel pressure on the fuel guage or only after it starts?

Buickert

W/ an electrical tester there's a strong signal at the relay but a VERY week signal at the back of the car......is there a factory fuse in this thing that could have blown???

Buickbert

With the key in the forward position is there supposed to he fuel pressure on the fuel guage or only after it starts?

Buickert

Pretty sure you should be able to hear the pump and see fuel pressure when the ignition is in the on position.

W/ an electrical tester there's a strong signal at the relay but a VERY week signal at the back of the car......is there a factory fuse in this thing that could have blown???

Buickbert

With a blown fuse, I think the circuit would be dead...zero volts...
Have you checked and cleaned your grounds including the one at the back near the fuel tank?

Grounds all look good w/ a solid connection. Testing @ the battery/ relay/ alt as well as the hotwire kit at the rear of the car all light up the volt tester bright as can be. But when I check the factory harness at the back of the car the signal is beyond weak, it barely lights up the light.......

Buickbert

grounds all look good w/ a solid connection. Testing @ the battery/ relay/ alt as well as the hotwire kit at the rear of the car all light up the volt tester bright as can be. But when i check the factory harness at the back of the car the signal is beyond weak, it barely lights up the light.......

Buickbert

sounds like a short somewhere check all of your wiring.

Pulled the backseat and traced the wire up under the dash, changed the "fp/inj" fuse....nothing.....still getting a weak signal at the back of the car, I checked the wire between the relay and the computer....its fine from what I can tell....... is it possible the ecm took a crap and isn't giving a signal from the ecm to the pump? The wiring in the intermediate harness are hard plastic coated so I can't seem to get a reading on the pink wire that goes to the back of the car but it doesn't appear to b shooting out anywhere....also I removed and cleaned the ground in the drivers side rear of the trunk....nothing

Buickbert

changed the fuel pump........nothing......the car will start and run if you connect the jumper wire to the alt but as soon as you turn it off then try to restart it theres no fuel pressure and it wont start again......

buickbert