Finally back up and running again...Latest update on my setup...

That's actually a pretty clean, thought out setup there, Matt....

I am closer to having my throttle body relocated...I had a adapter tube/plate Tig'd this morning to mount my throttle body(the fwd 86/7 style one) to...I also need to finish modifying the throttle arm linkage a little(it's different on the fwd's)...Then I need to make and modify the throttle and TV cable bracket and mount them somewhere...Still need to work out the details on that...I've got a bracket that I pulled off of some car at the salvage yard that I'm going to cut up and re-weld some material to...But that is the minor stuff...Should have it done possibly tomorrow...Then I need to re-plumb all the vacuum and pcv lines and crap and then hook up my IC hoses back up...Then hopefully, NO MORE LAG!!! :p

We'll see how it goes...

The new TB setup is mounted now...I re-used my TV cable as it was long enough, but had to replace my accel. cable...I needed one that was about 3 inches longer than the 86/7 accel. cable from the firewall to the cable mount bracket...I went to NAPA and we looked thru their spec books and found a cable from a 1980-85 Buick Riviera w/5.0L motor that was just the ticket to work(edit Actually got the cable from O'Reilly's, Napa was gonna be too long to get it)...I am waiting on wiring harness extensions from John Spina @ Casper's for my IAC and TPS sensors...Just need to re-plumb the IC pipes a little and run the vacuum lines and pcv lines...The only thing that is really a PITA to get to now is the fuel pressure shrader valve on the fuel rail...I'm going to have to come up with a different mount for that(like maybe a right angle adapter) or maybe switch to the 86/7 fuel rail...

When it is all back together and finished, I will snap some pics that I could email if anyone is interested in seeing this monstrosity that I Frankenstein'd together...

Later...

All that is left for me to do now, is run the vacuum lines and pcv lines to the TB...

I ended up using(okay, okay, don't laugh now :D ) the thinwall 3" PVC pipe from the hardware store, a 90* right angle bend and a 45* angle bend for the air filter/MAF sensor to the turbo inlet piping...It actually looks better than it sounds like it would ;) Hopefully, it will work out okay...If not, I will definately come up with something different...Mandrel bent alum tubing is extremely hard to find in this area, and the pvc pipe that I have on there now isn't going to be permanant, but just until I can source the alum tubing to run it so that it will look better...I will probably snap some pics of the setup soon...

you should get a big home depot sticker to put on your back window:D.