Finally An 87 Grand National in my driveway

So after trying to sell my car and dealing with every craigs list jerk job out there I decided to keep my car. Got offers full price in the end from some decent people but ultimately I cant part with the car. My family is moving so space is an issue but it looks like I found a place for one of the other cars close by. Going to start saving to do the few spots that need paint and hopefully body bushings by next year. Also found out that my motor and transmission were rebuilt not too long ago.

I found a sticker stating the car had been converted to r134 a. Charged the system and now she has nice cold air.

Last edited:
The GN was blowing the lighter power door lock and radio fuses (20 amp fuse), couldn't even put a fuse in without it popping. After reading a million threads on here I decided to disconnect the lighter.
Just pulled the face plate off nice and gentle. Then used a needle nose to pull the lighter housing out nice and easy. Pulled the one side first to get past the pop out clips on the sides then the other. The just pulled the orange wire out of the housing used electrical tape to cover the ends of the housing and the connector just in case.
So far so good.

Last edited: