Fiero Forum Restores Dying Kids car in 24 hours.

if this doesn't tear you up then you better check to see if you have a pulse, it's beautiful to see people coming together for the benefit of a person they have never met especially in this economy,man i hope this kid pulls through, god bless those guys too.

Rest In Peace Tyler. You gave a lot of people a reminder of how valuable life is. Tell God I said hi! Your in many people's hearts.

Im saddened it was soon, I really thought that he could pull through, i suppose the beautiful thing in all this was the dream coming true, so many people coming together for such a noble purpose. Sadly that kinda thing just doesnt exist in ordinary life for most.

Sad to lose him so young, I hope God lets you drive a turbocharged fiero up to heavens gate brother ! I know its a huge lose for the family but you will see him again one day, hold on to that and it will help you get thur this.

In a long ago place and time... before internet message boards :eek:... there was this kid who hung out on the the Taurus SHO e-mail list (or whatever it was called). He was crazy into SHO's but was from a family with not much in the way of disposable income so there was no way he was going to have one any time soon... until we all chipped in and helped him buy one. (Used one's were pretty cheap even back then).

What those Fiero guys did for that kid and my experience with the SHO guys (not nearly as awesome, but still...) just goes to show that cars guys are generally pretty cool. :cool: