Fiero Forum Restores Dying Kids car in 24 hours.

I watched it early this morning... choked me up too guys.

I was embarrassed to post it, but i had lots of tears streaming while watching it, had a big frog in my throat too.

People can make others lives great, we should focus on this more often.

Just a thought..

BW:smile:

Health is wealth.

That is so true and it is often taken for granted!!! I think if more of these stories were shown on the news on a daily basis rather than the negative stuff this world would be a much better place. As great as they made the kid feel I'm sure those guys must've also felt a great sense of pride and accomplishment so good for them!!

wow....just wow. Wife was straight up crying, I was very teary.

On the volusia riders forum (see my thread to see what a volusia is) we had a member that had an accident and couldn't pay for his bike. $1500 shy of the title, the VR bought the bike for him. That is what forums are to me. People that have a bond somehow that means something more then just words typed on a computer.

Awesome story! I tip my hat to those guys who made this wish come true for this unfortunate kid.

OFFICAL nominee for FAST WITH CLASS honary title for all these guys !!!!! Great to see people come together like that ! I hope he can enjoy it with the time he has left God Bless you guys and you Tyler. Will throw up a prayer to the big man for you !

Blew Me Away

This is Austinibew145's girl and I am so glad he shared this video with me. I am always telling people that "no one will ever be better than anyone else unless they go out of there way to help someone else, and ask nothing in return!" JW I beleive that while I am able, I will always go out of my way to help someone if I have the ability, and if I don't I find someone who can. Like for example I was at the grocery store the other day and saw this little old lady struggling to get her gallon of milk in her trunk. I ran up and grabbed all of her groceries and put them in the trunk for her. I said "Have a great rest of the day!" and ran into the store. She looked at me with much confusion, but also with very much appreciation. Little things like that go along way, and makes such a difference. I hope that I will set an example for my peers since these are traits that were from the old school that I continue to do because it makes me feel so good about myself and what I am doing for others. :biggrin:

That was so touching, God bless Tyler and everyone that worked towards his happiness. There is no way to watch that and not cry!

very touching.. Nice to see soo many great people here in this country

WoW just wow.

Thats a tear jerker. My thoughts and prayers for tyler and his family

Went to my buddy Freds house today, he was there to work on Tyler's car. He said he was up for 47 hours and some of the guys were up for even longer than that. He said he felt soooooo good about that and was amazed how a simple post could lead to that after just a couple weeks. What a good bunch of guys! That is just really really amazing.

Was watching the local news tonight and heard that Tyler passed this morning. His cancer didnt respond to treatment.

Sad that he couldnt enjoy the rest of his life.

Story was pretty big news locally, he lives about an hour away from me.