Fiberglass hood

27Skulls

I have a used, fiberglass hood for sale. The previous owner had the hood prepped and had rectangular shaped, Trans-Am hood vents installed. They are functional and make a very nice apperarance. The vent holes were cut about 10 inches from the back of the hood and about 8 inches from the sides of the hood. All hardware will be included in the sale; new shocks, brackets, bolts, spring, vents, and hood safety catch.
The hood has no cracks, but could use new paint. If preferred, I will strip the paint at no extra charge to perspective buyer. I will be posting pics in a few days. Best offer takes it.
Replies to: engineer95@msn.com

My Nikon is not doing such a great job, but, here goes!

Photos were taken with the hood resting on a wooden table, which is difficult to see, it is NOT on the floor, that would be Cardinal Sin. Two of pics show a lot of ceiling insulation reflection, but gives a good idea of the hood.

Attachments

• Hood #16.jpg
    Hood #16.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 223
To pic or not to pic

I will say one thing, it's probably me, but this here site sure likes to make one look like an arshole!

If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to e-mail the photos of the hood. I'll have much better results than on the site.

If yes, send me a PM with your e-mail address. Thanks for your patience.

Walt

Located in Monroeville, Pa. I'm looking for best offer for the hood and all the hardware.
PM me if you prefer.

Walt

Hood

I will attempt to contact the previous owner in New Jersey and try to find out.
May take a day.

walt