Fiberglass hood/trunk/bumpers/etc

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Oh...oh hello there. I didn't see you come in to my thread, but now that you're here, why not take a seat and make yourself comfortable? Don't worry, coffee and tea will be served shortly, but now on to more pressing matters at hand....

I am looking for a fiberglass bolt on, NOT pin on, hood or trunklid. I am also looking for a front or rear fiberglass bumper.

Basically I'm trying to negate all the extra weight my 210lb fatass brings to the car, so any fiberglass stuff would greatly assist in counter-acting the leftover beer calories that reside on the perimeter of my belly.

If you happen to have any of these parts, and are willing to part with them, I am in zipcode 94560 for shipping estimates, and the address is a commercial address with a forklift, if that helps with freight quotes.

My email is 1987GN@gmail.com if you would prefer to contact me that way.

I bid you good day, Sir.

Sent you an email with info on my glass hood. I live not too far away in zip 94582 ...
John A, Turbohh

What do you need to know? My Hood, Trunk and Front Bumper comes from VFN. Doors came from a Canadian Company no longer around.