Fiberglass GN hood for sale or trade, Not a show piece but great for a track car...

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, I have a fiberglass hood from my GN for sale, Its not a show piece, Has some bad spots, some spidering in the glass an a spot or 2, but great for a track car, has 4 functional vents, keeps the underhood far cooler, open to offers or as some sort of trade for a stock GN hood thats nice...Let me know, Ryan

Attachments

• Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 401
Would you be willing to ship the hood. Do you know the weight?
Jeff

Ill check the weight, I have a nice GM hood box at work, PM me your add and zip and Ill get a shipping quote! Sorry for the slow response, havent been keeping up on my threads lately....Lack of funds have slowed my progress on my project so I have strayed from this site!

send a price quote to me too.. .78258.. I have a car that will be painted and my guy is good at fiberglass.

This hood was on the car when purchased, The vents are aftermarket, not sure of the maker. I have no idea how to ship this item, just the size makes it a really spendy piece to ship!!! Anybody have shipping suggestions? who to try???:D

I might be interested. No shipping involved. What are you looking for? $ or trade? Let me know what you need.
Dave Elk River
320-420-7181