Fianally

jdub

Finally getting close still need the headliner from G body just ordered today and a fine tranny from Dave Huseck. I still got alot of other goodies laying around to install but the car is coming together. I can't seem to post pics on this site so I'm gonna try http://s509.photobucket.com/home/4jdub/index see if it works. I like to Thank my family for putting up with me on this build my Buddy Joe C&C Collision in Lyndenhurst Long Island NY, Cal, Holly At Hartline Brian at G Body Parts so this is the almost finish product.

I finally figured out how to post pics. I hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• tn_T 1.jpg
    tn_T 1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 209
  • tn_T 2.jpg
    tn_T 2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 201
  • tn_T 3.jpg
    tn_T 3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 202
  • tn_T Type.jpg
    tn_T Type.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 218
Im not a big fan of the column shift.. But that thing is SWEEET!!.. I love the stance on that thing!!! How much did you lower it?

thank you

Thank you for the compliment. To tell you the honest truth I did the suspension over 15 years ago just as I was starting my career so money was tight. Got into a relationship which didn't work out. Days after the break up l bought a battery 2 years later body work done by me with coaching from professionals. The paint job was done by my friends at c c collision new interior was done. I installed 6262 dbb turbo running a fat safe tune now until I install ptc converter and weather to cool down.. everything else in signature was done back then. I'm glad someone else appreciates my ride besides myself.