Few things for sale

BeanSS

SlickSquid
Sup fellas?! I got a few things for sale and of course, I always let my carb folks get a poke at em first!!

4.1 block - no cracks and has been sonic checked...I bought off a board member here - $350 (shipping NOT included)

Bare 8445 Heads - I never installed these on my car - $75

4.1 rods and Pistons - I think I got these off A.J. ? - $75

Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - $75

Corvette Calipers (front only) - $175

Only reason im selling is because I have gotten bit by the "I want to do some cool stuff to my Marauder bug"....Oh and my wife is fussin at me about all the space this stuff is taking up.

I will post pics a little later hit me up if you need anymore info let me know!

Naw not really, just delayed for a bit... I don't have the engine mod money to spend anymore anymore (home improvements, summer trips, etc...) so im going to sell my 4.1 set up to get the car how I want it with my regular engine now....I been real pressed for time and it's not going to change for a while (ahaha sucks being so busy!)between getting my tattooing license, typical Navy issues, and squaring away finances for future buisness endeavors (hopefully)...

So im a stack some bread over the summer and fall, and get that incoime tax money and get it all together... So Im gonna throw everything onto the trusty 3.8 for now...so it's nobiggie!

Bare heads means just that....just the heads...no rockers, straight stock heads with no porting

Also if anyone wants to trade a downpipe for a hot air for anything or a modified turbo let me know! I will accept those

I've got stock and non stock on hand right now, but you'll have to wait until I get done putting the car together for the non stock parts.:biggrin:

^^^
Im a put some pics up this weekend for ya'll so you can get some better looksies

cool you know how it is with us jar heads we need pictures.......... combat cargo on amphib's I can do, engine parts not so much