Few odds and ends for sale...and free.

Flyin Airman

I need to clean up a few things because my landlord is nagging me...so I have the following for now:

G-body gas tank no rust and solid- free?? Pick up please

Moroso electronic pump drive- 30.00

Line lock- 20.00

15x8 5x4.75 bolt pattern steel rims with "useable" goodyear 29x9 slicks-150?? Pick up please

Blaster 2 coil w/bracket- free....came with misc parts working condition unkown??

Bring your truck and take everything for 170.00 Springfield, Ohio 45504

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things soon to be for sale:

Front bumper in driver quality condition dented on the drivers side

Set of 4 chevy ralley wheels need sandblasted and painted 5x4.75

Front bench seat blue in color great condition
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always looking to trade or purchase outright...could use a cowl hood, glass rear bumper, glass trunk lid, nitrous plate kit.

What I really want and need is a set of 4 weld alumastar, draglites, convo pros, telstars with or without rubber.

Thanks
Justin

I'd be glad to pay shipping and for your troubles to take the gas tank off your hands. I am need of a gas tank for my GN right now. Let me know if there is a way for this transaction to take place.

Thanks

Hey yall thanks for the replies. I will have a picture of the line lock tomorrow morning. The line lock was almost mounted and never used....lines were bent to fit my brake system. comes with the button, silinoid, bent lines with fittings. I believe it is a B&M but I cant be sure...I bought it about 3 years ago when I worked at summit.

As far as the fuel tank. I will have to inquire I have no idea if its something I can legally ship?? I will check though and get back to you tomorrow.

As far as the convo pros I have located a set here locally im hoping to get ahold of.

I will get pictures of everything on here soon as possible.
Thank You
Justin

Im sorry I thought you were 2 on the list I really didnt mean to skip you. My PM box popped up before I checked the thread. Im awaiting a payment on it if that falls through I can let you know?

Sorry again
Justin