Few New Product Updates

Dennis Kirban

Like to announce a few product updates.

We are finally going to start getting variable rate rear springs next week 2-25-2015. Its been almost a year since we last had them. The new price is $99.95 plus shipping. Variable rate as many of you are aware are an upgrade over the stock springs. More so now that your springs are 25 plus years old and are not anything special. By the way these are made in the USA.

Also our 45 LED panel plug and play 3rd brake lights are due to arrive next week as well. Part number #7660. This is the first of a few LED projects we currently have in the works. Our first order is almost sold out and we already ordered our second order of them.

We also just received from Spoolfool his new Grand National rear spoilers both the 3 piece original style design and a unique one piece design as well. These have the same finish quality as his fillers do. They are not yet on our website and have a $399.95 price tag plus shipping. The trade off being all you gotta do maybe at most is dust them off they are that nice and ready to bolt on your car. In other words no sanding and painting for 99% of the buyers. Always be that 1% that will want to improve it.

Also I have finally have it figured out for a LED panel consisting of 9 LEDs that will fit all the various G Body interior lights. Meaning the standard dome style, the map reading lite, the 2 T-Top rear pillar lights and the Olds Cutlass rectangle style lite. Not only do you get a better brighter light but it draws far less amps, and after 2 minutes of it being on you can still touch it without burning your finger compared to the old style glass tube version. So, we now have better headlights, LED instrument cluster lights 3rd brake lite LED and now interior lite LEDs. Still to come is the under dash lights in LED format which I am also working on as well.

The LED interior light panel is not yet on our website. It will be priced under $12 however for the T-Top format you will need to buy 2 since that format has one in each rear pillar.

Want to keep informed? We do a free Turbo Regal Inner Circle email every Wednesday for the last half dozen years or so. Totally free simply email christina@kirbanperformance.com

Speaking of Christina the other day marks 15 years with our company. May want to wish her many more if you email her or contact her.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I would like to thank you Dennis for your continued dedication and commitment to coming up with new products for our cars and our sport.

Thank you very much

Dennis, glad to see you're keeping the good stuff coming.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
I'll be looking into those LED interior lights here pretty soon, Thanks Again for the continued support!

I can vouch for the interior LED's! The lights that Dennis has provided for the interior have really brought the GN's presence at night into the 21st century without looking too fast and furious. It's a great upgrade and relatively cheap to pull off.