Few items i have available

turbotest

Guys,
I have a few items available for sale, but choose to post them here as i dont want to ship these.

16" GNX look-a-like wheels:
not the cleanest but good for a driver, they look specially good when lowered with eibachs :cool: , could use new tires as well and a good cleaning , no center caps available.
i am not sure what width these are but i am sure the rears are wider than the fronts.... the rears have a 4.5" backspace and the fronts have 4" backspace. I had them on my Buick and my Olds at one time with a 1" spacer for the rear wheels (needs 1 new wheel stud installed)
Anyway here is the pics:

CIMG0321.jpg

CIMG0315.jpg

CIMG0316.jpg

CIMG0317.jpg

CIMG0318.jpg

CIMG0320.jpg

Asking $325 for those.

Also have a set of stock rear control arms with new bushings, only have about 5k miles on those. These stopped the horrible wheel hop problem i had on my Olds and made it handle better...
I also have a 1" rear suspension techniques bar *this bar only works with stock control arms*
Selling both as a package for $80. Here is a pic:

CIMG0324.jpg

I also have a set of front upper control arms with hd rubber bushings and moog ball joints on them. About 5k miles on these. Asking $35.
And a set of jounce bars, you know the ones underneath the engine compartment, they tie the framerails to the core support. Asking $25.
A set of upper fender-to-core support braces (not the coat hanger ones).
Asking $20.

Almost forgot, I also have an f-body rad i got from autozone, made my cooling problems go away on my v8 Olds, has about 6k miles on it. Good condition, asking $65.

More info is only a PM away. Thanks!

Thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section & good luck with the sale.

N E W Prices!!!

NEW PRICES!

Guys,
I have a few items available for sale, but choose to post them here as i dont want to ship these.

16" GNX look-a-like wheels: SOLD!
Also have a set of stock rear control arms with new bushings, only have about 5k miles on those. These stopped the horrible wheel hop problem i had on my Olds and made it handle better...
I also have a 1" rear suspension techniques bar *this bar only works with stock control arms*
Selling both as a package for $50. Here is a pic:

CIMG0324.jpg

I also have a set of front upper control arms with hd rubber bushings and moog ball joints on them. About 5k miles on these. Asking $20.
And a set of jounce bars, you know the ones underneath the engine compartment, they tie the framerails to the core support. Asking $15.
A set of upper fender-to-core support braces (not the coat hanger ones).
Asking $10.

Almost forgot, I also have an f-body rad i got from autozone, made my cooling problems go away on my v8 Olds, has about 6k miles on it. Good condition, asking $50.

More info is only a PM away. Thanks!

STAY TUNED, WILL HAVE MORE STUFF SOON....

Garage cleaning sale!

Here is some stuff i still have available:

F-body radiator from autozone, less than 6k miles. Asking $50.
Full set of eibach springs for the g-body. Part number 3803-140. Good condition, less than 6k miles. Give your car a great stance. Asking $100.
16 inch spare from a POSI equipped car, original. Make offer.
Front springs from the eibach prokit (same part #3803-140). Asking $45. *only has front springs*
Moog CC651 cargo coils. Great ride, less than 10k miles on them, good condition. Asking $40.
Also have a th350 trans, shifted ok. No warranty. $5 takes it :) Can also include matching crossmember if needed.
Have any questions just ask. More info is only a PM away.
Thanks!

do you still have the front upper control arms? also would you sell the whell spacers separately?

do you still have the front upper control arms? also would you sell the whell spacers separately?

Sorry those are gone. All i have left is what i listed. PM me about the spacers i know where you can get them new if youd like.

New Prices!

Guys, i need most of these stuff gone... lower prices!
Any questions just ask!

Here is some stuff i still have available:

F-body radiator from autozone, less than 6k miles. Asking $40
Full set of eibach springs for the g-body. Part number 3803-140. Good condition, less than 6k miles. Give your car a great stance. Asking $80.
16 inch spare from a POSI equipped car, original. Not available, sorry.
Front springs from the eibach prokit (same part #3803-140). Asking $35. *only has front springs*
Moog CC651 cargo coils. Great ride, less than 10k miles on them, good condition. Asking $35.
Also have a th350 trans, shifted ok. No warranty. $1 takes it Can also include matching crossmember if needed.
Thanks!

New updated list

Full set of eibach springs for the g-body. Part number 3803-140. Good condition, less than 6k miles. Give your car a great stance. Asking $80.

Front springs from the eibach prokit (same part #3803-140). Asking $35. *only has front springs*

Moog CC651 cargo coils. Great ride, less than 10k miles on them, good condition. No longer available

Also have a th350 trans, shifted ok. No warranty. $0 takes it Can also include matching crossmember if needed. will probably be thrown away...

Thanks!