Fenders, Header Panel, Gas Tank

USC87

Off hand I am looking for the following parts:

Fenders: Either of the following with zero dents, zero rust. If they have body side moldings I want the stick on type not the riveted on type.

a) a driver's side fender without the cornering lamp; or
b) a pair of fenders with the lower corning lamps in place

Header Panel:

Prefer a loaded panel unless it is CHEAP. It can be any of the following styles:

a) 1981-83
b) 1984-87 base model/t-type
c) GN style without emblem hole.

What I am not interested in are the following: header panels that have been cracked/repaired; header panels that have that the emblem hole filled; stripped down 81-83 header panels priced as if they are GN header panels.

Also interested in a gas tank, if local enough to meet north of Atlanta, that is enough cheaper than ordering a new Spectra one from rockauto to make it worth buying instead of going new (I'd rather help fund a member's build than a company). If going used I would want no rust and no dents. (Its worth a shot)

Let me know what you have with pictures, and what you think shipping would run to zip 30066. Thanks!

I've got all 3 and am near Charlotte. I'll be near Atlanta this week picking up more TR parts, so let me know if you're still looking. Thanks.

Gas tank was delivered this morning, but as of right now still need the header panel and fender.

Michael, just let me know what happens with that t-type you mentioned in the pm.

I'll update here when I commit with someone to pick up the body parts. Thanks

I have a perfect header panel off a t type not one broken tab 250.00 plus shipping have real nice fenders too but have rivets from trim

Bump....

Fender I had lined up arrived damaged, so still need the fender again plus a complete header panel. Plenty of goodies up for trade as well if wanted in the parts for sale section

Yea have header and fenders

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9