Fender bender, thoughts?

Hope it all goes well for you guys!! I know the thread is old but the one accident is recent.

This is EXACTLY why you get Agreed Value Insurance!! Just yesterday I had my 5 year appraisal by an Honest company I used last time. NO inflated pricing but he works hard for you to get what its worth on paper & with the work put into it along with upgrades etc. My insurace took it last time no problem & with not using as a DD its pretty cheap for the value. I'll just say I would be hard pressed to get the amount if selling in auto trader etc. I know they will never total it for $10K worth of damage. After that much I may not want it! So if they do, so be it. I'll of couse lose money if I add up every bill plus my hours but thats to be expected! I figure 20-25 cents on the dollar for my time & parts is pretty good. Better that what I could sell it here for!! That I know 100%!!
Get GOOD Insurance!!

Again, sorry about your accident but your OK & thats what really matters!!

Where does Grumpy live? NE right? I am heading to N Carolina at the end of the month and thought if I dont have parts then I might get them from gbody:biggrin:

You need a bumper and supports? I wasnt aware YOU needed to search for parts for a adjuster. I have 3000.00 worth of parts to fix it, tail lights, rear bumper, fillers, gas tank, floor, not the 1/4.

Talk to your ins guy and hope you can get the parts to fix it, they are not cheap :)
BW

Good luck with the insurance co.

You have to prove to them the value of your car, all the mods you've done count to a point.

It's a little last now, but to others....
Have your car appraised!

and get good insurance.

:smile:

Local companies can do it
You will have to search your area and see what you can find. I know of one here in my small town. But 100 some miles from here is a guy that really rates GNs high. Shop around wold be my guestimate.