Feeler sale: 87 GN T-Top

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
I have and 87 T-Top GN that ive been thinking about selling now for the last couple of weeks. The body has just under 101k and would say the paint is about a 7 of 10. Wheels are Penta Axis 19's two of them are slightly bent but hold air and front passenger has some curb rash. The engine specs are in my sig along with the tranny, here is the link to the build http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/virginia-area/296390-ls954s-new-build.html the motor has less than 7k miles and has been ran on BradPenn oil with half bottle of ZZP at oil changes. I recently had the converter rebuilt along with the tranny being completely rebuilt, only thing that was re-used were the billet internal parts other than that its basically a new tranny from Lonnie, and the package have less than 200 miles on it. The a/c system is brand new as of this past summer along with the dual electric fans and wideband which were also installed this past summer. The car drives strong and at 25psi no knock, tune was done by Jay at bigwood.

I have every receipt for everything on the car along with all the receipts from the previous owner. I also have the stock radio, speakers, SLIC, a spare tranny w/ coverter and the factory wheels with tires. Also included from the previous owner are the shop manuals for the car.

Now the down side:
front bumper has two scuff marks
passenger side window is slow to go up
the car needs some front end work(ball joints/pitman arm/tie-rods etc)
These pictures are kind of dated so ill try and take some newer ones this weekend.
Im thinking maybe 18,000OBO for the car, its not something need to get rid of but lately just been feeling bored with the car.
102_1611.jpg

102_1607.jpg

102_1377.jpg

102_1608.jpg

102_1606.jpg

102_1605.jpg

Too much for me to spend. It's a shame because you are so close... Good luck!

You fell off the face of the earth last summer when mine was for sale:smile:

This is a really nice car guys,no expense spared. And very clean top,bottom,inside,under hood.

new price bump, $17k

This car also comes with the digital dash and the upgraded factory stereo system.