Feeler or F/S 1987 GN 8500

GN13?

Wanted to see if anybody is interested. 87 GN 140,xxx miles. Car is Bone stock no mods it was just my weekend driver. KYB shock all around installed last year also new headliner interior is clean. Converted to Vacum brake kit also has stock exaust installed 2 years ago more or less. Had some bodywork done to fix the rust on the doors with sheetmetal. Primer spots didnt look good so I gave it a quick decent paint job. I dont want you guys to get the idea of a mint 3000 paint job but it looks good. So if your looking for a decent clean driver this is your car but if your looking for a garage queen with mods keep it moving. Still thinking about selling it but money talks. Car will come with these parts

Dash Plaque
A-pillar gauge Pod and Center pods
VDO RPM and boost gauges
Turbo Buick valve covers
Turbo 6 bullet shifter was on the car but clip broke and lost spring.
GNpainted2.jpg

Have you got any more pictures? If so email to ZMonte85@yahoo.com. Very interested, you're within the price range I'm working with. Email any other info you think of too, thanks.

I hear 'ya,I work in Newark,but live near the water and don't use it much!Thats why sumthin's gotta give..

Bump for a good deal.

...and not trying to bust chops but "bone stock" means absolutely nothing is changed from stock OEM original. Your car has plenty of things that are not stock about it. Just wanted to clarify the terminology so someone does not try and say that they were mislead.

Good luck with the sale.