Feeler: 9 Second GN w/ A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwrows

After an argument with my neighbor I am considering selling my beast. The car is insanely loud. I was told this car was built by Bill Anderson for his best friend.

Otto dynoed the car and it make 620 rwhp at 20 psi. Previous owner went 9.90 @ 137 at 20 psi I believe. I have not had the car to the track.

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Here is the old ad:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/87-buick-gn-9-90-street-car.359198/#post-2865495

$18k or trade for a fast but quiet/stock appearing GN

Attachments

• photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 407
  • photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 393
After an argument with my neighbor I am considering selling my beast. The car is insanely loud. I was told this car was built by Bill Anderson for his best friend.

Otto dynoed the car and it make 620 rwhp at 20 psi. Previous owner went 9.90 @ 137 at 20 psi I believe. I have not had the car to the track.

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Here is the old ad:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/87-buick-gn-9-90-street-car.359198/#post-2865495

$18k or trade for a fast but quiet/stock appearing GN

Dang! dual exhaust with dynomax will cure the issue bro. nice neighbor though.

rwrows, I will trade my Limited and some cash for the GN. Both of us pay for shipping. What ya think?

Kick your neighbor square in the nuts and then very directly explain to him what a SWEET sound that is coming from your car.

He'll figure it out............;)

Thanks guys. I've decided to keep her for now and put duals on it with a full size electric cut out. One of my cars just had the pypes system installed and I really liked the sound of it. The price is fair too. If I relist, I'll make a nice ad with many pics. The car looks great. I put all the emblems back on and fixed a bunch of small stuff. It's going to the body shop soon to fix the rust spot. And I'll probably pop a BB turbo on there.

FYI.... i bought this car last year due to its fresh stroker motor built by Bill Anderson of MD (andersonperformance.com) for his boyhood friend and went directly to Otto's shop in CT for goin over with everything; new coil pack,plugs,wires,replaced the FAST to sequential,re-built Precision turbo, new converter?etc..... and lots of dyno time to dial her in with the reversed valve TH400. Roger is lookin for a true fast street GN that can run legally in the 9s so the car was shipped directly to him from Otto. The car car has a small rust issue on the driver's side rear quarter and a crack on the header panel but should be an easy fix overall it's a nice GN with balls. A nice 3" duals will fix that issue i'll say a pair of Dynomax or Magnaflow or even Borlas!
Building a true stroker with correct parts are $15k and up just for the motor!
I don't mind buyin it back as my neighborhod are mostly 75 y/o and wears faulty hearing aids, LOL

Thanks guys. I've decided to keep her for now and put duals on it with a full size electric cut out. One of my cars just had the pypes system installed and I really liked the sound of it. The price is fair too. If I relist, I'll make a nice ad with many pics. The car looks great. I put all the emblems back on and fixed a bunch of small stuff. It's going to the body shop soon to fix the rust spot. And I'll probably pop a BB turbo on there.
See Above. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.