Feedback on scan master numbers

jopaustu

Made some changes to my t type recently
What i have added is a cold air kit,maf translator 2,ta 49 with thdp,adjustable fpr (42 line off 37 line on). I have tt chip (93 octane, 38 lb injectors 5.7 ver. I believe). Other parameters figured around stock set up i believe (chip).
AF 09
L8 45
BAT 13.6
INT 128
BL 110
CLT 187
RPM 825
TPS .44
IAC 35
CC 149
MAL 00
I have also changed the o2 sensor while i had the turbo off
Any feedback is very much appreciated
Side note : all new parts have been purchased from our site vendors or members. happy to support and like this forum very much. Thanks guys

Your BLM is low, should be 128 +/- 10.
The ecm is pulling fuel out. You made a lot of changes, so it doesn't like something. Chip correct for injectors? Bad O2 sensor, too much fuel pressure are some common causes.
Double check your translator settings.

I'm going to put the old O2 sensor back in and double check the translator settings. then I'll take it for a spin with the fuel gauge connected. I will post up with the results. Thank you for your help :)

I'm going to put the old O2 sensor back in and double check the translator settings. then I'll take it for a spin with the fuel gauge connected. I will post up with the results. Thank you for your help :)
Is there something about the way your engine runs that you don't like?

The AF number is high, much higher than normal (should be 6ish), which would explain the low BLM. Check your settings in the Translator.

I corrected improper setting in the maf translator. I only had time to take the car for a short run but the numbers look better. I will update the numbers when I get a chance perhaps tomorrow evening. thank you guys

Finally had a chance to take the car for a run last night,
Af 05
L8 34
BAT 13.3
INT 128
BL 123
CLT 181
Ats 107
Rpm 800
TPS .44
IAC 42
CC 85 (bouncing around)
MAL 00
O2 bouncing

^^^Doesn't get much better than those numbers. IAC may be a touch high but if its idling nice I wouldn't touch it. Just nit picky stuff...