Feedback on powerlogger file

Based on the bigger turbo/slower spool, do you think it would be worth going back to Eric for another chip?
Have you made the adjustments on the translator like others have suggested?
Are you comfortable on how to use the 5.7 chip?
Have you used the adjustments in the chip yet?.
The only adjustment eric would make that you cant make with regards to fueling will be in the ve enrichment area.
See the injector works on on time.

Get a new chip. I did what you did. Upgraded the turbo and emailed Eric about it. He said to add 20% fuel. I ran around on it for a year. One day it was cold and I smacked the throttle. 27 psi and I watched my wideband. Steady at 10.4:1 afr at wot. Pulled the log just to see, looked at the BLM’s at wot and it was pinned at 170. Alky saved me. I ordered a new chip for the new turbo 10 minutes later. Get a new chip and confirm the translator is set right.
5E03DBF8-7C10-417C-B94F-851D4B439C70.jpeg

Get a new chip. I did what you did. Upgraded the turbo and emailed Eric about it. He said to add 20% fuel. I ran around on it for a year. One day it was cold and I smacked the throttle. 27 psi and I watched my wideband. Steady at 10.4:1 afr at wot. Pulled the log just to see, looked at the BLM’s at wot and it was pinned at 170. Alky saved me. I ordered a new chip for the new turbo 10 minutes later. Get a new chip and confirm the translator is set right. View attachment 391082
What your missing here is his turbo is not moving the air as quick to 15psi,hence too much fuel ,
No way to burn that except by turning the timing up.
And he is not running enough boost to eat the fuel up at 15psi.
In your case you did it right put a bigger turbo on and ran it hard enough to require more fuel,maxed out your 20% on your chip and had to have your fueling changed.

You can add fuel to it via the chip like Tirefryer did and you might cover your ass for fuel. I don't like doing that...and here's why. If the ECM would lose voltage for a split second, the chip goes back to default and you wouldn't know it unless you checked the SM for your fuel adjustment every time you turned the key. I'd rather the chip had the adequate amount of fuel on default for the application.

I dont think eric is going to miss the fueling for a 15psi minor bolt on car boys,which is why he told the op he didnt need it.
There is no difference at 15 psi between a 49 or a stocker,just spool time😉
Which my internet guess is why he is rich.

You can add fuel to it via the chip like Tirefryer did and you might cover your ass for fuel. I don't like doing that...and here's why. If the ECM would lose voltage for a split second, the chip goes back to default and you wouldn't know it unless you checked the SM for your fuel adjustment every time you turned the key. I'd rather the chip had the adequate amount of fuel on default for the application.
One of the reasons I prefer the axis😉
And the fueling is nailed right off the maf😎

I dont think eric is going to miss the fueling for a 15psi minor bolt on car boys,which is why he told the op he didnt need it.
There is no difference at 15 psi between a 49 or a stocker,just spool time😉
Which my internet guess is why he is rich.
So the 49 doesn't flow more air at 15 PSI over the stocker.

So the 49 doesn't flow more air at 15 PSI over the stocker.
Nope I havent seen 1 car where a gain could be had on a stock head and cam if the timing is right for both turbos😎
Swapped them at the track and dyno'd.
They make the same power but that power is made sooner with the stocker especially on a stock heavy 12 lockup converter.
49 really needs a higher stall even with a tight ex housing.
I actually dont swap the stocker off untill untill someone wants to go alot faster than 15psi require😉

I must have missed the part where he said what size LT1 MAF he had. AND where he has the translator base set to.

Nope I havent seen 1 car where a gain could be had on a stock head and cam if the timing is right for both turbos😎
Swapped them at the track and dyno'd.
They make the same power but that power is made sooner with the stocker especially on a stock heavy 12 lockup converter.
49 really needs a higher stall even with a tight ex housing.
I actually dont swap the stocker off untill untill someone wants to go alot faster than 15psi require😉
Interesting.

Change the Base on the translator to 3. Then Reset power to the ECM under the hood behind the battery. Then try it again till it warms up past 160 degrees and take reads.

To the OP, ok, pretty much everyone concurs with set the Translator, so go out and get to it! It should take literally 3 minutes. :rolleyes: