Federal Mogul Bearings

Rod Bearings - Engines & Components - REGAL - BUICK - 1987 - SummitRacing.com

Do you know the part # you are looking for?

Of course Dan pry has all of them. With Summit you pry have to wait a little on them.[/QUOT

I've only gotten #1 & #2 main caps off so far and I believe I need #1 Fm 7116CH OA L-STD and #2 is Fm 7117 CH RX L-STD. To be perfectly honest I don't know what any of these numbers & letters mean :confused: but that is what is engraved on each lower bearing half. Can you enlighted me? :rolleyes: Thanx, Rick

They are pry a set of 107M federal mogul mains and pry standard by the std stamped on it. Here is a old post with the part #s

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/130543-107m-bearings.html

Yep - those are the exact numbers on the bearings halves I've gotten out so far. I'll give Dan a call on Monday and see what he has. Thanks for your help. I did talk to Summit Racing and the guy told me that their Sealed Power bearings are Federal Mogul. Is that true or was he just saying that to get me to commit? :confused:

whats the difference in the Z107M's that summit sells and the SEA-107m that Weber sells??

I ordered the ones from Summit but then I found the ones on Webers website