FED UP! Possibly for sale!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
Anyone want a built TTA with a blown tranny? Can't deal with the hassles anymore! It's not gonna be given away, but money has been spent for the right build to go fast with. It was taken for a shakedown and the tranny broke! So I'm considering selling it off. Tranny hasn't been diagnosed, but it doesn't sound good.

SG1/109 block bored .020
J&E's .020
Precision cam
Fully ported big valve heads
Matched intake
Extender and trans+ and LT1 maf
MSD 50lb/hr injectors(200miles on them)
PT-51(.63)-150 miles on it
Orange stripe 12" converter
Accufab regulator
Walbro 340(hotwired)
Nitto DR's(150 miles on them)
Global west SFC's
Stock dp with elec. cutout
Scanmaster
Boost gauge
Knock Gauge

I also have a new in the box(got it last week) BB cpt-65 (.82) in preparation for it's return. That will also be up! I figured I post here first for offers before it goes to the want ad section!

Car is in nice shape, interior is 8 of 10, paint is 8 of 10. 76,xxx miles or so. I will entertain serious offers, If it doesn't sell it'll sit till I get some extra money and a care for working on it. Hasn't been on the street in over a year so I'm not missing anything!

THNX :mad:

Shoot me a fair offer u would be willing to entertain. I have a friend who is looking around for one....

later
JEremy

Taking it off the market, I'll never get what I just dropped into it. I'd have to ask at least $15K for it and the exterior needs paint so it'll prolly never get to that figure.

So if anyone is interested that's what I'd be willing to consider...

Thanx