Feb 15th, track??

blackshoebox

Staff member
Who plans on being there?? Think im going up to race on the same tune i dynoed the car last weekend.

Alex

Hey guy
Thanks for the help with Yellow
What's going on with this post?
Are we talking about Moroso on Friday night Feb 15th?
I drive to Boca every Friday night from Ft Myers and come by way of SR 80 ftom Belle Glade to Wellington then head south on 441.
This puts me pretty close to W Palm Beach so it should be easy for me to just stop at the track on the way for a few hours.
Fill me in.

Terry

"Thanks for the help with Yellow
What's going on with this post?
Are we talking about Moroso on Friday night Feb 15th?
I drive to Boca every Friday night from Ft Myers and come by way of SR 80 ftom Belle Glade to Wellington then head south on 441.
This puts me pretty close to W Palm Beach so it should be easy for me to just stop at the track on the way for a few hours.
Fill me in."

No problem, i like messing with mustang guys a little bit. As for the track on the 15th, i plan on going up. At our last big meet at towershops there was a "buzz" going around the group about going up on a normal test & tune night, for some fun. Im going to be there regardless of who is going, but just wanted to see, who else, if any, would be going. If you decide you want to come, come out i'll be there.(my GN has weld prostars on it, u can't miss it).

"Alex you goin to tower shops tommorow??
If so let me know."

Possibly, depends on what this chick ive been kicking to wants to do, i may just have her meet me there. So if weather permits, ill probably be down there.

Alex

Thanks for finally starting this Tread Alex. I was going to do it myself since Shawn has been taken forever to do so.

My car is going BACK to the tranny shop tomorrow, but I should have It by Sat. The car might still be sidelined on the 15th due to a badly rounded-out cam. :mad: :mad: I don't know if it will be in but I'm going to try to put it in sometime next week.

I'll be at the track regardless with some other TR guy's who WILL be racing (along with some Impala SS guy's that I know). I just really hope I can get the car ready.

Are you going to La Careta tonight?

Possibly, depends on what this chick ive been kicking to wants to do, i may just have her meet me there. So if weather permits, ill probably be down there.

LMAO Ur such a funny guy let me tell ya.....

Hey seriously though I am meetin some people down there ( have not been there for ages ) and dont know these people so let me know if your going call me or something.

"LMAO Ur such a funny guy let me tell ya....."

I missed the joke, can you fill me in?? :confused:

"Are you going to La Careta tonight?"

I'm not going to be there, i have school bright and early the next morning. :( Hope you get your car together, what cam are you going to be running??

Alex

alex,

u gonna be there on the 15th...see u there..

shariff

Originally posted by blackshoebox
[B, what cam are you going to be running??[/I]

[/B]

I'm going to go with the Ramchargers 208/208 (used to be Moden Muscle). It's very quiet and has been in the 10's and even 9's.

It sucks to have classes on friday mornings. I used to have a 8-10:45 a.m Fiday class.

You think that's bad, now I have a 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 pm Saturday class :mad: :mad: . Sucks Bigtime.

Well, see you at the track then.

Later.

===========
Thanks for finally starting this Tread Alex. I was going to do it myself since Shawn has been taken forever to do so.
===========

DOH!:mad:
Sorry, capt. skippy. must have been a brain-fart. I thought I started a moroso thread. Must be the old ADD acting up...

So yes, there is a "buzz" about the 15th. It looks like at least 10 cars will be going. I don't know how to organize it.

Here is the deal:
some guys want to meet at moroso.
some guys want to meet at towers.
some guys want to go on a friday.
some guys want to go on a wednesday.

this leads me to one conclusion; we have to many guys and we need more gals. :D

seriously. most people work on friday, so it would be to hard to meet at towers and they will just have to meet up at moroso. some people think firday is to busy and they want to go on a wednesday. Some people have to get up early for work thursday morning so they want to go on a friday.

sound busy?

Here is the plan. We are still getting organized so there is going to be a learning curve before we can get it together. The central florida group goes on both wednesday and friday.

Lets plan on the second wednesday and friday of the month. Which would be the 13th and 15th of this month. The 13th is out becuase the track might still be closed. So the 15th will be the first meet.

For those that want to meet at towers and drive up together, meet at the taco bell at 18:30. Train leaves at 18:45. I will send out an email in advance to find out who is doing what. Else, meet at moroso.

Maybe you guys that are going friday the 15th can find us a spot to meet for those that are not running or are in between runs.

I can't go Friday the 15th becuase of a previous enganment.

we will see how it goes the first few months and maybe we can settle on one day, probably Friday.

Don't forget to sign up for our new newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sftbc_newsletter/

Originally posted by jsta6
[B capt. skippy. /[/url] [/B]

Hey, thats been Copy Written alright! Find your own Shawn. J/K

Well, the on-going sagga continues for me. I took the car BACK to the tranny shop (who's name will remain Anonymous because I don't want to disapoint any of you guys) and now my converter is F-d up. ( source of converter + Tranny shop ==:eek: )

(Those two people will never,ever see my car again)

Anyways, I'll be their friday (15th) recording you guys but the Buick will not be able to run. :mad: :( :mad: :(

Later.

capt. skippy

been waiting to use it for months...;)

sent you a private message about a trainy shop...:cool:

Ready for a little "Southern Dis-Comfort"

Ok, guys since SHAWN is Wusssing OUT!!!! As you all know I will be there. Look for me and my car "Southern Comfort." I am going straight from work so I will meet at the track. I personally recommend that you all GET THERE!!!!!!!!!! Don't wait cause the early bird gets the worm when it comes to Morosso. If you all are planning to meet somewhere I suggest you all find a suitable time that puts you on the road at 6:00P. Up around west palm traffic is real crazy!!!

As far as the TWO night thing, for the future.. Well, I will attend however only on FRIDAYS!!!

Now I expect a good showing as my hairball friend has just gotten a NEW FORD LIGHTNING and I think he needs to be spanked!!! I know I will take pride in delivering one of them. As everyone needs a little "Southern Dis-Comfort" you know :D .

Rick Harper will be prepping my car on MONDAY. And I just got my letters "Southern Comfort" for the front windshield.
So you all should be able to catch up with me. This will me her maiden voyage, kinda like her cristening you know...

So, hope to see everyone EXCEPT SHAWN out there on FRIDAY!!

C'ya
Tony

If you plan on going, i would say skip the meeting up, and try to get up there by 6, traffic sucks in PB from about 5-7pm.

Ill be up there by 5:30, so i can prep whatever i need before i race that night.

Shoebox