FBI/Law Enforcement Grand Nationals and GNXs

In the late 80's while shopping for a car for my son, we spot this 86 Olds 442 on a Olds dealer lot. Beautiful two tone green with gold pin stripe factory LG4 very low mileage.
So the salesman comes out and proceeds to tell us that the car had all it's service done there, and was even stored there.
"Stored" I ask, "why would someone do that."
DEA car was his reply they used it to look sporty.
So I then take a look at the tires, fronts are like new, backs at least 50% gone.
Now this is where this salesman shined.
"The back tires are not worn down, those are special racing tires and they come that way".

I just could not keep a straight face thinking about those Feds having to power brake or neutral rev that asthmatic 305 to get the tires to spin, or spinning donuts in the local parking lots.
Just a little side note: Years ago I bought an 89 Formula 350 TPI, had all the performance mods, dual cats, 4 wd, 3:27 rear etc. Car looked like hell!! Took it for a ride, FAST AS HELL!! Put it on the lift and it was bone dry. Anyone who's ever messed with these older 3 rd gens know they're always leaking something. Few weird things about it: Three to four toggle switches, one cut the power from the horn, reverse light lenses were cut out and another clear lens was glued on it, no high beams(wires were cut for the high beams for the wig wags)and I saw a huge impression in the rug where seemed to be a radio trunking system. Back then you could call gm and give your vin and get a copy of the original invoice. Got it, said was ordered by the GSA and shipped to Oklahoma . Had DEA on it 3-4 times and next to it was blacked out!
My point: Government ordered some cool ass cars and it's totally possible they had TR's in the stable.

Just a little side note: Years ago I bought an 89 Formula 350 TPI, had all the performance mods, dual cats, 4 wd, 3:27 rear etc. Car looked like hell!! Took it for a ride, FAST AS HELL!! Put it on the lift and it was bone dry. Anyone who's ever messed with these older 3 rd gens know they're always leaking something. Few weird things about it: Large bracket under the nose cone(siren-speaker?)Three to four toggle switches, one cut the power from the horn, reverse light lenses were cut out and another clear lens was glued on it, no high beams(wires were cut for the high beams for the wig wags)and I saw a huge impression in the rug where seemed to be a radio trunking system. Back then you could call gm and give your vin and get a copy of the original invoice. Got it, said was ordered by the GSA and shipped to Oklahoma . Had DEA on it 3-4 times and next to it was blacked out!
My point: Government ordered some cool ass cars and it's totally possible they had TR's in the stable.

Government ordered some cool ass cars and it's totally possible they had TR's in the stable.

Well, that's just it, you see. It's possible there may be some people here who are either actually dead and buried, or actually alive and kicking, but so far all I've seen is zombies.

No -- I don't mean you, robzombie! You get outta here! :D

Well, that's just it, you see. It's possible there may be some people here who are either actually dead and buried, or actually alive and kicking, but so far all I've seen is zombies.

No -- I don't mean you, robzombie! You get outta here! :D
Hmmmm, I don't know how to take that! So am I alive and kicking or dead and buried??

I’m pretty sure the FBI cars had been confirmed either in this thread or another one.

D