Favorite Kung Fu Movies

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Early this morning I was helping my mom clean up her storage unit and found a box of my old martial arts stuff. Inside I found a bunch of old movies including the original Iron Monkey from 1977. The intro would probably piss off animal rights folks but nevertheless its still my favorite fighting movie of all time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trIROJxpMCM[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love the added sound effects... now I see why you changed you sig. picture:biggrin:

favorite kung fu movie

would have to be ,
Kung Fu Panda,+ Now part 2 rates right up there too. Ska-Doosh

He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from pure awesomeness. :cool:

Karate movies.

Five deadly Venoms was cool back in the 80's. My favorite still is the Last Dragon. No body was badder than Sho Nuff, The shogun of Harlem. I think I will netflix it now, I havn't seen it in a long time.

Karate movie

OMG, How could I forget about Kung Pow Enter the fist. Holy crap I havn't laughed that hard in a long time.... My 7 year year old quotes it all time now.

For classics, I, of course love all the Bruce lee stuff... and another called the 36 chambers of shaolin (1978)... Pretty cool.

More recently- Jackie Chans' most recent drunken money; Jett Lee in Fist of Legend; and Tony Jaa in Ong Bak- That little dude is one mad mofo.:eek:

Enter The Dragon! My favorite of all time

Excellent choice!!! Check out Return of the Dragon! Great fight scence with Bruce vs Chuck Norris......... Or the Game of Death! Lousy movie but some really good fight scenes. Bruce vs Dan Inosanto and Bruce vs Kareem Abdul Jabbar.