Fastest TTA

skturbo

I think I have seen the fastest TTA. This is or should I say was a real '89 TTA. It even has a VIN #. It has been slightly modified to run in the 10.5 Outlaw class.

Attachments

• DSC03123.jpg
    DSC03123.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 895
  • DSC03130.jpg
    DSC03130.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 900
  • DSC03124.jpg
    DSC03124.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,373
  • DSC03132.jpg
    DSC03132.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 930
LOL at "slightly modified!":D:eek: That is Rob and Steve Crisafulli's TTA that was originally built by Skinny Kid Race Cars in Texas.

This is the latest Skinny Kid car. Tim Lynch's 2010 ZR1 I think he went 4.10 at Cecil yesterday.
Notice the Compressor outlets go into the frame then come out in the car to the intercooler. Also the throttle body is mounted on the intercooler not on the intake.

Attachments

• DSC03119.jpg
    DSC03119.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 864
  • DSC03118.jpg
    DSC03118.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 874
  • DSC03120.jpg
    DSC03120.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 851
I just wet my pants!!! That TTA is awesome.:eek: Its a rare hardtop too.....LOL

I think I have seen the fastest TTA. This is or should I say was a real '89 TTA. It even has a VIN #. It has been slightly modified to run in the 10.5 Outlaw class.
Are you sure skinny kid built that car? Cause if you look on the wing it says Gilsbach Racecraft which is Billy Gilsbach his shop is around the corner from me and hes a hell of a chassis builder..Hes built some fast 10.5 outlaw cars chassis hes one of the best in mich if not the country....

Slightly modified and i bet daily drove too. :biggrin: Awesome pieces of work there.

The Crisafulli's TTA was posted on here years ago while it was in the build stage and the link was from Skinny Kid - and it apparently was an original t-top by the photos :biggrin:

Steve Crisafulli | SKINNY KID RACE CARS

The guy they bought that TTA from was fanatical about it staying stock too. I remember Billy Anderson saying on the way to BG one year he pulled over so he wouldn't have to use the windshield wipers. :eek:

I need a pic of the car put together completely.......need some new wallpaper.:cool:

Mike, I think your motor will beat the ZR1's :D

If you dropped them off your boat!!!!

His is probably lighter then yours so yours will make it to the bottom first! :biggrin:

Steve K.