fastest pump gas/alky cars???

1985GN

Breaking parts
im trying to get a list of everyones times on pumpgas and alky no race gas mixture allowed. i have been 10.77 at 126.8 last year and this year i am shooting for very very low 10's and should hit it no prob. so what has everyone gone so we can see who has the fastest stock block alky cars...... :D

Times in sig done a week ago..

So I got ya by a teeeeny bit :biggrin:

hehe

I wanna see who's the first 109 into the 9's on pump gas/alky :wink: Thats my target.

Gene Fluery has been 10.15 @ 137.xx on pump gas and Alky. My bet is he will be the first in the 9's.

Means you better send me another m15 nozzle as i dont have enough alky flow to run 9's. I may have to inject more alky then fuel 30 psi on pump gas is the goal. :eek:

Wait a second.. I'm wanting 9's too .. is it ok if I cheat little and add nitrous? Still on 93 octane.. :redface:

I'll let you see if ya can handle the twin 15's..

No cheating! Can you send me that M15 in the mail with my other stuff. Thanks!

i posted my best of 6.88 in the 8th, and when you say stock block, that is me! no caps or girdle and hyper pistons! yikes! single nozzel, small 206 flat tappet, stock ported t-body and plenum, very small combo.

wow richie highpsi that is flying can you give me a rundwon of your whole combo and what boost and timing you were running on that run? what was your 60 foot, and 1/8 mile times and MPH. thanks and congrats on that pass

Awesome times!!

not a turbo buick but my turbod ls1 runs 93/methanol and weighs 3820# raceweight. Yesterday went 10.10---10.07----10.06---9.98 I have no intercooler right now as it is being repaired. My IATs were in the 238 degree range measured BEFORE the methanol so that shows you it MUST have been working well or I'd had lots of knock.

Here is some odd info for ya. I have the m10 and m15 nozzles with 170psi from the shureflo. My car ran fastest at 10.8 a/f . I tried 11.4 and 10.4 but the best mph kept coming at 10.8 That was not what i expected but it was consistently faster at 10.8 a/f Point is....play around with the a/f some if running alky. I had previously been running 11.8 with no knock so I was surprised to say the least.

use this to calculate alky flow/usage with different pumps/nozzles. I stole it from "Single Philly" off supraforums

http://incontt.com/stuff/methanol.xls

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
10.05 133mph ;)

looking for a 9.99999 :eek:

Nice :) Good luck and i hope the next time out you get a 9.999999999999 Hehe
I gave up trying for 9,s on alky because the car is not legal for 9,s and they keep a close eye on my times and mph. They gave me a ton of crap for 136 mph and said id be banned from all division 6 NHRA tracks if i do it again :rolleyes: All 3 tracks i run at are on me about this and i dont want a cage in the car until i put my S2 in ...