Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

you could eat a big southern breakfast , put JD and kidglock in the car and still need to add some weight for TAI alum head

Come on! Thats like 400lbs and TAI alum head limit is 3550, so you're saying I weigh..... oh wait.... you're probably right. :)

you could eat a big southern breakfast , put JD and kidglock in the car and still need to add some weight for TAI alum head
I disagree.... With JD added in the car it would be overweight, hell his head alone is worth carbonfiber doors on a car to balance out the weight....

Well I can guarantee that my pass was tai legal. I had a full tank of Murphy express 93 . The race weight was 3685 due to a full tank of fuel . When I filled the car up the week before I had no plans of going to the track.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well I can guarantee that my pass was tai legal. I had a full tank of Murphy express 93 . The race weight was 3685 due to a full tank of fuel . When I filled the car up the week before I had no plans of going to the track.

Keepin' it real! On a skinny 255 tire too right?

theres nothing skinny about a 255/60-15
255/60-15 tread width ......9.0 (wider if on an 8" rim)
275/60-15 tread width ........ 9.5"
255/50-16 tread width ....... 9.6"

28x10.5 -15 slick ............10.0

I just mean there are plenty that think it can't be done on a 255 tire. Your info clearly shows why it can!

now if he was to pull it off on a set of 235 mickeys ...that would be something ..not a miracle just cool

heres a 235 radial pass

There is a race track a couple of hrs east of me doing a 235 radial race that I'm thinking about trying out.

Hahahahahaha!!

You'll know WHO I AM...... Fat bald and FUNNY LOOKIN....;););)

You said it ....... The first part of solving a problem is realizing you have a problem.