Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

I would love to compare xfi tunes with you guys if you ever want to.

I know most people keep that stuff super secret but i really don't care since I've always tuned it myself. When people pay money to have cal dial a car in I can't blame them for not wanting to share it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would love to compare xfi tunes with you guys if you ever want to.

I know most people keep that stuff super secret but i really don't care since I've always tuned it myself. When people pay money to have cal dial a car in I can't blame them for not wanting to share it.

i have nothing to hide i tune it myself too! This tune is a bit older as i very rarely use this laptop to tune with. But i have been 6.50's with this tune at 21=22 psi

Attachments

• 2013-8-29-4.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 62
i have nothing to hide i tune it myself too! This tune is a bit older as i very rarely use this laptop to tune with. But i have been 6.50's with this tune at 21=22 psi

Those inlet temps are with Alky??

The inlet air temp on the log is showing over 200*

Sorry about that !!!!!! That log is from my buddy Esingers Stroker hot air ! from the last time we were at the track ! i'll post a correct one .

Sorry about that !!!!!! That log is from my buddy Esingers Stroker hot air ! from the last time we were at the track ! i'll post a correct one .

Lol it's all good

here is a log from reynolds last yr the pass before i broke my rear end ! it went a 10.19 of the trailor . you will noticed the boost creeped up and it got into a part of the map that hadn't ben tunes and it went way way rich and that made the boost creep even more lol.......

Attachments

• renolds10.19.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 59
Power rack & pinion, that would be something id be interested in

Haha

Less things being used, means less things that can break or need maintenance :)